~2~

I got off the school bus, making my way to class. Suddenly I got pushed into an empty classroom.
It was Mila and her minions. They have been bullying me since I got into this school.

She started punching me in my stomach and calling me names. All of a sudden one of her minions kicked me on my knee and made me fall onto the ground.

They  didn't beat me that much as usual however after some minutes they stopped and left the room. Of course I was left there and no one noticed.
The bell rang announcing the beginning of the first class that was maths in my case.

I stood up holding on a desk for help. When I got my backpack I went to the bathroom.
Washing off the blood so it won't be that obvious. Arrived at class I noticed that I am 10 minutes late.

I sighed

Knocking on the door I waited until I heard a „Come in" from the other side of the door.

„Why are you late again Moon?" Miss Choi asked me. „I-I o-overs-slept" I replied. Making the class laugh because of my stuttering.
„Go to your seat please" I did as she said and went to the last seat next to the window and plugged my earphones listening to music.

What the teachers were saying didn't interest me so I sleep or listen to music during classes except in art and music.
„Today there are seven transfer students three of them are in this class. Treat the well, understand?"

The whole class responded with a ‚yes'.
After some minutes there was a knock on the door and I heard footsteps. I didn't look up and turned on my music a bit louder.

I couldn't hear their names or introductions due to the music but I definitely could hear the girls scream with their high pitched voices. Some of the girls asked questions as ‚Have you got a girlfriend' or ‚Do you want to sit with me in lunch'. So annoying...

I saw some people sitting around my table and could feel the glares of the other girls. I assumed that the transfer students were sitting around me and that they were the reasons why the girls glared at me.After some hours we had lunch and I went to the rooftop, so I could be alone without anyone annoying me.

I pulled out my sketchbook and a pencil drawing something that came up in my mind.
Close to finishing my drawing, a voice behind me said „You are really talented." making me flinch as I thought I was on my own.

As I quickly put my things in my backpack and was about to leave, a hand grabbed my wrist making me flinch again because of the cuts.
„I am really sorry if I scared you please don't leave." The voice belonged to a boy and he really sounded guilty.

„I-it is o-ok-ay, i-it was m-my fa-ault a-anyway I-I am ge-etting sca-ared easi-ily." I replied stuttering due to my social anxiety. My mouth also felt really dry and I could feel sweat on my forehead.

„It is not your fault.Are you gonna stay?" The stranger asked.
„I-if yo-u i-insi-st but-t are you su-ure you
wo-on't reg-gret it la-ater?" I stuttered again making myself embarassing again
„Regret what? If you mean meeting a beautiful girl like you then I won't regret it my whole life"

„I-I am not-t bea-autiful but t-thank you."
„So you are gonna stay, right?"
„O-okay"
„So what's your name?How old are you and Can you please show me the picture you draw?"He asked me.
„M-moon. 14 a-and I a-am not-t sure I di-idn't fini-ish it yet-t, and y-you?"

„My name is Hoseok and I'm 16. I am one of the transfer students. Is it okay if you finish drawing while I'm watching?"
Looking up I couldn't believe what I saw it was really the Jung Hoseok from BTS. I was fangirling in my mind and I was so happy but just nodded not wanting to make myself even more embarassing.

I started drawing again and lost myself in it forgetting this world and the boy that was next to me.
After finishing my drawing, Hoseok looked at it and told me that it was beautiful and that I was talented.

His words kind of brought me tears in my eyes. Nobody has ever made me a compliment it was the first time I heard someone tell me these word.
The only words I ever get are 'you are a mistake, a slut, ugly and you don't deserve to live.

I thanked him and looked at it myself. Actually it wasn't that beautiful and I think he just said that so he wouldn't hurt me.
The drawing looked like this:

(I drew this myself tell me what you think about it)I quickly noticed that we have classes again in 3 min

I quickly noticed that we have classes again in 3 min.
Packing my things and running off I quickly shouted a goodbye to Hoseok and ran to my class.

We had music now, one of my favourite subjects. I sat at my usual place and waited till the teacher Mr Lee came in and greeting us with his usual smile.

„We have three new students let them show us they have!" Mr Lee sounded really excited. I got to see the faces and I am really shocked. It was the Maknaeline, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung.
They went to the front and started singing

(Just imagine only the maknaeline is singing it)

Their angelic voices filled the room and made me smile a little. Usually I never smile in class but it was hard not to smile while hearing these Angels sing.

Mr. Lee looked really impressed and thanked them. As they went back to their seats the teacher continued the lesson which considered learning about some popular composers as Mozart or Beethoven.

Time skip: After school

I was walking in the corridors or school on my way to my locker when I suddenly got pushed at it(the locker). As I expected it was Mila again aka I-bath-in-make-up-so-I-can-look-like-a-slut. She was glaring at me angrily and started yelling at me „YOU BITCH STAY AWAY FROM THOSE HANDSOME GUYS OR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE WORSE THAN BEFORE THEY ARE MINE OKAY!!!!"

She left and let her minions beat me up again. All of a sudden someone stopped them and told them to fuck off. I couldn't really see the person due to my blurry vision but I could say that it is a guy from his voice.

The person ran to me and asked me if I was okay. What a stupid question. I am okay just got beaten up by some stupid bitches and left with bruises all over my body and nearly passing out.

Of course I didn't say that because 1. it would be rude because I met the person for the first time and 2.I do not have energy to say this much so I forced myself to reply with a „M'fine" and passed out after this.

~1233 Words~

Hi Guys hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm really sorry if there was something you didn't like or if my writing style isn't that good.
If there are any suggestions pleas leave comments and I am open to critics
Have a nice day and stay safe 💜💜