~12~

Felix and I decided to skip classes because we wanted to spend time together. We were just sitting there cuddling and enjoying eachother's warmth. I missed my brother so much. He always protected me from our parents.

I don't know if they adopted him too or not. Because I mean, how can an angel be the child of two devils. I will just ask him about it.

„How did our parents treat you while I was gone?" Felix suddenly asked.

I decided to not tell him how bad it got when he went so he wouldn't feel guilty.
„It was the same, but it was okay." I told him.

„I am really sorry for not being able to be there for you my little wolf." Felix said. He really is an angel. I don't deserve someone as him.

„Don't be, because you never left me. You always were here with me." I said while taking his hand and put it onto my chest, right above my heart.

He smiled softly. „Thank you Moon."

„No, don't thank me. I should be the one to thank you for always helping me and defending me."

After some minutes of silence he spoke up.

„How is the health of my little wolf? Tell your big wolf so he can care about you."

I chuckled a little because of how he was speaking about himself in third person.

„I'm fine, there are just some small bruises of slaps, except for that I'm fine." I answered

„And what about your mental health?" he asked.

„I'm fine." I said, exactly knowing that he can see through me.

„Which ‚I'm fine' is it? Is it the ‚I am so happy that I could hug the world' fine or is it the ‚Please save me I am drowning' fine?"

„You know me to well. And to answer your question it's the second one." I said looking down.

„I know the answer to this question but I am just going to ask you anyway. Were you still doing it when I went away?" Felix asked. Before he went, we made this promise, that I wouldn't hurt myself and that I would try to stand up for myself and in return he will come back as soon as possible.

„I'm sorry." I said giving him the answer he didn't want to hear.

„Why? We made a promise. Did you forget about it?" I could see that he was a bit sad and disappointed.

„Of course I remember the promise. How can I ever forget about something as important as that."

„Then why didn't you keep it?" He asked. Now I could see the tears in his eyes. It made me feel so bad and the voices were telling me how it is my fault that I made him sad and disappointed.

„I thought you were dead." I told him

„Who told you that?" He asked.

„Our parents. Six months after you left I kept my promise. But then they said the plane you were in, crashed and that nobody survived. I thought that it's useless to keep that promise because you would have never came back anyway."

„Can you show me your wrists? I just want to check on my little wolf."

I nodded and rolled up my sleeves. I looked to the side ashamed. Suddenly I felt something wet on my arm. I looked there and then at Felix' face to only see that he was crying.

He pulled me into a hug and then asked me if I was getting help or if I stopped cutting, because the cuts aren't new.

I didn't want to tell him that I cut on other places so I just told him half of the truth. „I have some friends that are helping me. They are really kind." I said.

„I would like to meet them if you're okay with it. By the way I have a surprise for you."

When I heard surprise I looked directly at him.
He chuckled and then told me that he will show me after school.

After our talk we just lied there, in eachother's arms until...

BAAM!!!

the door opened and the face, that I wanted to avoid today, appeared in front of me with a very angry expression. I got really scared but tried to not show it.

I looked over at Felix to see a mix of a confused and worried look on his face.

„YOU WHORE!!!! YOU ALWAYS TAKE AWAY MY BOYFRIENDS! YOU ARE ALWAYS AROUND HANDSOME GUYS YOU SLUT! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH—NO—LOOK AT THE NEW STUDENT!! YOU BITCH HE IS MINE!!" After she said that she waved at her minions and they started walking my way.

From the corner of my eye I could see Felix' jaw clench. He is mad. And that is not good. Cause when Felix' is mad then make sure that he will at least break someones neck today.
As they pulled me by my wrist, I fell on the floor and scratched my knee.

They were going to kick me but the expression on their faces turned to scared. I knew that it was Felix.

„Fuck off bitches!! I don't want to see you faces anymore!!! And to you, slut" he said pointing at Mila. „Look at yourself first before looking at others, because the only whore I see here is you. You don't even know my name and claim me as yours. If I ever hear that you are hurting Moon, then you will regret everything what you did."

Mila was shook and the left slamming the door. Her minions followed her like lost puppies.

„Thank you Felix."

„Everything for you."

Minutes later the bell rang announcing that school finished. 

I am sorry for the late update and also chapter is shorter than the others. I am a bit busy lately because of school.

Sorry again!
And I purple you💜