~13~

Sorry for not updating for a long time. I was really busy and I wasn't feeling really well. I will try to work on the bew chapter soon. 💜

Felix and I were in his car, we were driving to the surprise. When the car stopped, I looked out of the window to see JYP Entertainment. What are we doing here? Wait don't tell me he is a Trainee at JYP.

I opened the door and stepped out I walked behind Felix, and noticed how everyone was greeting him.

I hid behind him and not many people saw me since I am so short. Suddenly he stopped in front of a room. It said ‚StrayKids' on the door. Felix opened the door and I saw a group of eight guys dancing.

They are so talented. I thought

Yeah, unlike you, bitch.

FELIX HYUNG IS HERE!!!" A cute boy shouted.

His yell caught everyone's attention. They looked this way and I made myself smaller if that was even possible. They hadn't noticed me yet.

„Hey guys! I brought a surprise with me!" Felix responded.

Everyone looked so excited. Felix stepped a bit to the side to reveal my small hidden frame. They all looked with wide eyes and then one of them suddenly squealed. He came to me and poked my cheeks. Then turning my head to the left and then to the right. „SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!"

I got scared and my social anxiety started kicking in. I started shaking a bit. I guess one if them noticed because he pulled the other one away from me. „YAH!! You are scaring her." He yelled at him.

„I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you." The first one apologised.

I nodded, too afraid to say anything. Felix realised what was happening, so he stepped in.

„I am sorry, she is a bit scared of strangers." He said with an apologising smile. They nodded understanding. „So how about we introduce ourselves? I am Bang Chan, I am the leader of these crackheads, I mean of StrayKids." It was the one that noticed that I was scared.

(This is Chan)

(This is Chan)

„I am Hwang Hyunjin. Sorry again for scaring you, you are just too cute." He said with a smile on his face but his eyes were showing guilt.