~7~

„I'm s-so sorry to worry y-you like this. I a-am just ruining e-everything again. I can't d-do anything g-good. I disappointed you g-guys and didn't t-tell you the truth. I-I am so stupid a-and only make m-mistakes... no I a-am THE mistake. I sh-shouldn't have been w-worrying you, I e-even made you cry.
I am so s-stupid, a coward, a b-bitch, I am so s-selfish, a good-for-nothing, a-a sl- STOP IT!" I got interrupted by Yoongis voice.

„STOP SAYING SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF!!!! Can't you see that we all care about you. That none of those words are real. We like you because you are our friend. Not because we pity you. And not because we want to make fun of you. Please just tell us why you were going to jump."

I made him angry! I am so horrible. I can't even talk properly I just say shit!

I just stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

„We know that you are being bullied but I don't think that this is the only reason, am I right?" Jin asked me.

I just nodded.

„So we all came to the conclusion that someone is abusing you, because when I saved you from those girls that were beating you up you didn't have a cut on your face but the next day when we met you in the dance studio there was a cut on your lips and one on your cheek." Jin reminded me of the day he brought me to his house and cared for me, yet I just ran out without really thanking him.

You are so ungrateful aren't you. Leaving without thanking him. Just afraid of the beating you would get anyway.

Such a BITCH
a COWARD
so SELFISH
a SLUT
NO-ONE WANTS YOU
a MISTAKE
a WORTHLESS
a BURDEN
a WASTE
...

The thoughts inside my head(i think it's time to let them out haha Stray Kids vibe) were getting louder and I suddenly felt the urge to cut but I have to get my blades back.

Ignoring the feeling I looked up to see seven pairs of eyes staring at me.

„I-i am sorry I d-didn't thank y-you and just r-ran out, Jin. A-and I am d-depressed and got into a f-fight with my mom th-that night. I felt r-really guilty and m-my depression just t-took the best o-of me and I didn't k-know what to do a-and suddenly I f-found myself at t-the bridge. I am s-so sorry that I worried you l-like this."

„Does that mean you don't self-harm or hurt yourself in any way?" Jungkook asked me. His question made me feel more nervous and I my hands and forehead started sweating more then they actually did.

„N-no I don't hurt m-myself in any w-way."
My mouth felt dry and I automatically pulled my sleeves down until you could just see the tip of my fingers.

Taehyung seemed to notice my movement and what he said next made me freeze.

„Can you please show us your wrists? We just want to make sure you are not lying."

The others agreed to it and suddenly I felt like the whole world was against me. Their voices were getting lower and lower and all I could hear were the demons in my mind.

My eyes were just seeing black and the demons were getting louder and louder. I brought my hands to cover my ears but it didn't help. It felt like someone was choking me and I couldn't breath anymore.

Suddenly I heard a calming deep voice.

„Concentrate on me, Moon. Everything is okay. We are here with you. You aren't alone. Let's breath together, follow my lead okay?"

I nodded trying to concentrate with the calming voice.

„Okay now breat in,

and out,

in and out,

you are doing really good, let's continue,

in

and out,

in

and out."

The voice stopped talking and I began feeling a bit calmer the demons aren't that loud anymore and I can breath properly again.

Opening my eyes I saw that Yoongi was in front of me and then I was pulled into a deep comforting hug.

His smell was really calming and I could stay like this forever. He smelled like mint and chocolate. It was one of the best things I have ever smelled.

When he pulled away I saw that his shirt was wet because of the tears that were running down my cheeks. I didn't even notice I was crying until now.

„I a-am sorry that I m-made your shirt w-wet with my t-tears."

„You were having a panic attack and all you care about is your tears making his shirt wet! Why do you never care about yourself, you always apologise for the smallest things! Things that you shouldn't be sorry for!" Jimin shouted and his face full of tears.

„I-i am sorry I m-made you c-cry because o-of me." I said in a low voice.

„Look you are apologising again. There is no need in being sorry. Please, just don't be sorry for everything. Not everything is your fault."
He said.

„I w-will try." I said not wanting to make them more angry.

„So, what about I make dinner and we all eat together?!" Jin said trying to lighten the mood.

Everyone agreed and with that Jin made his way to the kitchen. Everyone started acting normally and then Yoongi came to me.

„Can we talk please? Just for some minutes."

I nodded and stood up following him to wherever he went. He stopped in front of a room and then opened it. It was really dark and I kinda liked it.

 It was really dark and I kinda liked it

„You can sit on the bed." Yoongi said while making his way to a another door. After some time he came again with a familiar black box.

Oh shit he is going to ask me about them.

„I found this box in your backpack. I am so sorry that I looked through your backpack without your permission, but I did it to help you."

I just nodded. I wasn't mad at him at all. He is just worrying about me and I am the one that is refusing it so it isn't his fault.

„Pleas tell me the truth, do you selfharm?" He knew the answer, I could see it in his face. He just wants to see if I would tell him the truth.

„Y-you are not g-gonna tell the o-others about it, right?"