~6~

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me pulling me back. „Why were you standing there! You could've fallen down and died! You are lucky that I saw you." A very familiar deep voice was yelling at me.

„I-it was m-my i-intention t-to die." Tears started forming themselves in my eyes. I looked up so they won't fall down, but then I saw the face of Taehyung.

The moonlight made me able to see the tears that were rolling down his cheeks.

Why is he crying did I made him cry?

Look you can't do anything right making people sad and make them worry about you!
Such a failure! You can't even kill yourself!

„MOON!"
„Why were you standing there? Where you going to kill yourself?!"

I couldn't answer and felt guilty for making him worry.

This is all my fault

I couldn't hold my tears back anymore so I let them fall and started crying.

Suddenly I felt a warmth around my body and opened my eyes to see that I have been pulled into a hug by Taehyung. I just remembered how he lifted me bridal style before I passed out.

~Time skip~
My eyes felt really heavy and I couldn't open them. My head was hurting like hell it felt like someone was hitting me with a baseball bat on my head.

I began hearing some voices and my eyes slowly started to open. I quickly closed them again because of the light. After blinking a few times I get used to the light and saw that I was in a very big room.

 After blinking a few times I get used to the light and saw that I was in a very big room

I wondered whose room that could be. Then I heard the door open and looked over to find Taehyung standing there.

„Moon you are awake! Are you hurt somewhere? Jin is making food for you he is coming in some minutes."

„I-i am fine. And t-there is no need f-for food."

„You have to eat, Moon. I am not taking a no!"
Taehyung said. I don't want to disappoint him or make him more sad so I will just obey.

„O-ok"

The door opened again revealing Jin with a tablet and some food on it. This is kind of a deja vu.

„Hello Moon! Here I made you some food. It is kimchi fried rice and gimbab I also made some tea."

„T-thank you."

I am just gonna eat this and threw it up later when I have the chance.

I started eating it and felt sicker with every bite I took. I could finish everything but suddenly I felt like I was going to threw up.