~10~

The sun was shining through the window of my new room. Yes, the boys gave me a new room, even if I was against it. I was going to go back home but Yoongi didn't let me, because he is the only one that knows about my ,parents'.

Yoongi and I made a promise, I promised him to not cut anymore and he promised me to not tell anyone about my parents and about the self-harming.

I think some of the guys figured out that I was self-harming, but I guess they want me to open up to them by myself.

Actually I am still cutting. Yoongi only checks my wrists. He doesn't know that I cut my thighs and stomach.

I really feel bad for lying to him. He is just trying to help, but I am just to stubborn.

Jin has been helping me with my eating disorder and I gained some kilos. Everyone may see this as a good thing except for me.

I decided to workout everyday so I would loose those kilos again.

Today is a Sunday and that means family day. Well, that's what the boys call it. We are going to go to the park and have a picnic. I just hope that everything will be okay. Because I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Outfit:

~Time Skip~

~Time Skip~

We have been at the park for half an hour now and the guys seem to have so much fun. I really wish I could be happy like that one day. But everyone knows that I don't deserve happiness.

I was deep in thoughts when suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID.

Shit, it was my dad.

Don't panic! Don't panic! Don't panic!

I kept telling myself not to panic but it didn't help, so I decided to answer the phone. I told the guys that I will come quickly.

I took my phone and stood next to a tree some meters away from the boys. I answered the call and heard my dads voice „So you decided to answer after who knows how long. Where the fuck are you,SLUT?!! IF YOU DON'T COME HOME WITH 1 BILLION WON (It is nearly 100€) THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!!! DID YOU HEAR ME YOU BITCH!!!"

Fuck! I am gonna get the biggest beating of my life!! Where the fuck should I get this amount of money?!

I ASKED YOU IF HEARD ME!!!! ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING??!!!!"

„Yes, sir." I replied

„Good, and don't think you will get away with this."  After that he ended the call.

I have to think of an excuse to go back home.

„Guys m-my cousin called me. H-he is sick and I am going t-to visit him. Is this okay?" I asked