~4~

„YOU FUCKING BITCH I KNOW YOU ARE IN HERE COME OUT OR I WILL BEAT YOU UP MORE!!" Milas fucking high pitched voice is really annoying.

I stayed at my hiding place trying to be quiet. The blade that I was holding fell down on the floor making a sound that revealed me.

A hand pulled me at my hair dragging me out of the cabin I was sitting in. Looking up just to see Mila's angry face.

„YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING SLUT GOING TO MY OPPAS AND PAYING THEM TO FUCK YOU!! HOW DARE YOU THEY ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE NO-ONE ELSES!!!"

Her words really made me cringe. But I didn't say anything. The beating routine was the same full of punching, kicking, slapping and pulling my hair. For other People it would be really painful but I'm used to this.

I was left alone again with bruises. I decided I will skip the second lesson too. It's Science so it doesn't really matter, the teacher never notice if I'm not here.

I went to the rooftop and took my note book out. I was in the mood of writing some lyrics so that's what I did.

After a while I looked at the clock to see that the next lesson starts in 5 min. I tried fixing my hair and my clothes and put some on concealer to cover the bruises on my face.

Reaching my locker, I took out the supplies I needed for the rest of the day. It wasn't much, just my art supplies and mathbooks.

I arrived 2 minutes late to my art class. The teacher was really kind so she didn't say anything.

I plugged my headphones in, took a piece of paper and some pencils and began to draw.
Half an hour later I finished my work and took out my notebook to finish my lyrics.

(This picture is not mine it is from pinterest) A deep angelic voice was calling me but I was to deep in the world of music

A deep angelic voice was calling me but I was to deep in the world of music.

When someone shook me I looked up to see Taehyung with his boxy smile on his face.
I took out my headphones and asked him „W-what do y-you wa-ant?"
„Can I see your drawing?"

„It's not so b-beatiful but i-if you insi-ist."
I showed him my work and he was (jung) shook. (italic are thoughts)

Was it really that bad?

„How can you say that this isn't beautiful. You are so good at drawing!!" He then went and called Jimin and Jungkook.

Shit I kinda forgot they are in my class!

They came with him and had the same reaction. I really don't know why they think something I did is beautiful.

„Do you have any other drawings here? Can you please show us?" Jimin asked me.