~3~

It is so dark and calm, it will be really nice if this will stay forever. No bullies, no abuse, no scars, no pain.
That would be the only thing I would ask for.
Then I felt something underneath my body. It felt soft. My eyes began slowly opening and I felt a bit disappointed because the darkness started to fade away.

When my eyes were fully opened I looked around and started to panic. I was not in school or in my room, it isn't hospital either. Suddenly the door opened and a man with broad shoulders came in holding a tablet wit some plates on it.

„Oh you're awake! Are you okay? Does anything still hurts?"

I couldn't see his face that good because my vision was still blurry a bit. „What is the time?" I asked him. „It's 10p.m."

Oh no I am too late I have to go home or my beating will be worse. I stood up and bowed to the man. „Thank you for taking care of me but I have to go home now or my parents will be worried." I lied to him of course my parents aren't going to be worried they are gonna beat the shit out of me.

I was going to walk out of the room but he grabbed my wrist making me flinch.
„Wait, it's dark outside and I won't let you go home alone in the dark. How bout I drive you?"

I didn't want him to know that my parents abuse me so I politely declined his offer and was going out. Of course I took my bag with me because I don't want him to see my blade.

I ran as fast as I could hoping my parents are in some club getting them self drunk again.
When I arrived in front of the door I couldn't hear anything. So I thought they aren't home.

Suddenly the door opened and I got pulled. Oh shit! My parents are still home.

„WHERE WERE YOU! WERE YOU FUCKING SOME RANDOM PEOPLE AGAIN YOU SLUT!"

The voice of my mother was so high pitched and loud that even Europe could hear her. My father came and they started beating me up much harder then they ever had.

It felt like hours and when they stopped they left me there bleeding. I tried standing up but kept falling, so I decided to crawl to my room.

I changed my clothes into shorts and a black tank top. My blade box was on my desk so I took a blade out of it and started cutting my wrists. I made 15 cuts on each wrist and added 30 on my thighs then I put a bandage on them and went to bed listening to music.

I couldn't sleep the whole night but that's ok. At 4:30 a.m. I decided to get ready and and took out some random outfit that covered all my bruises and my cuts.

 I decided to get ready and and took out some random outfit that covered all my bruises and my cuts

I prepared breakfast for my Parents, took my backpack, my headphones and went out. I decided to go to the dance studio nearby because it was still so early.
When I arrived I found an empty room, put the music on and started dancing.

When I finished I made a little break and drank water I also felt a bit dizzy because I didn't eat for a week now and also because of the bruises and cuts.

Suddenly I heard someone clapping. I turned around to see seven handsome men that are BTS. Were they watching me the whole time?

„You are good at dancing that was wonderful." Jimin said. The others all agreed to it.
Taehyung then asked „Aren't you the girl that sits near us in class? M-moon yeah that was your name, right?" „Y-yes" I answered.

My palms are sweating my mouth is dry and I am shaking. My fucking social anxiety is here again. „Are you ok? Yesterday you just ran away. Are you hurt somewhere these girls beat you up really hard."

Fuck! Seokjin was the one who saved me. I wasn't polite at all I have to pay him back in any way. And maybe the others think that I'm a troublemaker and they will hate me too.

I bowed 90 degrees and thanked him „Tha-ank y-you so mu-uch for hel-lping me. I-I'm so so-orry tha-t you ha-d to he-elp someo-one li-ike me. How ca-n I-I pa-y you ba-ck?"

„Why are you bowing you don't have to and I was happy to help you. What do you mean by somone like me? You don't have to pay me back!" He said.

I didn't know what to say so I kept silent and looked on the floor. „Do you want to do a duett with me?" J'hope asked me. I just nodded he put on ‚We don't talk anymore' from Charlie Puth.

My body was hurting because of the bruises but I ignored it but sometimes I still flinched a bit. I hope the boys didn't notice.

When the song ended the boys were clapping and telling us how good we were. I was blushing so hard cause nobody ever thought that I do something good.

I looked at the clock and saw that it is 7:26 a.m.
school starts at 8 so we have to go. The boys also noticed and they were packing their things and were going. I was sitting there waiting till they go so they won't be seen with me.

Namjoon then turned around „Aren't you coming? We're waiting for you." I quickly took my backpack and followed them.

The whole time I didn't look up and when we arrived at school people started whispering some mean things like ,What is she doing there, such a slut!' ‚I think she payed them to fuck her again'  ‚They don't want her there maybe it's because of pity I mean who would walk with her'

The Boys looked worried at me when they heard what people said. I just fake smiled and pretended that I didn't hear anything. Actually everything they said was hurting me so much I felt the urge of cutting right now.

The school bell rang and everyone went to their classes but I instead ran to the bathroom and took ma blade out cutting again. I made 10 cuts on my left arm. Then I wanted to bandage them up when I realised that I forgot my bandages and the ones I had were full of blood.
I just stayed there crying letting my wounds bleed.

A knock was on the door I quickly put my hand over my mouth so no-one hears me. The door opened and it revealed Mila and her minions.

That isn't good at all I'm fucked up.