~14~

Shit! How does she know my real last name. I didn't tell anyone about me being adopted except for Yoongi.

And the problem is that it's Tuesday and that means we have school today. I am a bit afraid but I shouldn't show it.

Yes! Don't show weakness. Or people will be able to hurt you more.

I finished showering and stepped out drying myself. I stood in front of my closet. As I was choosing an outfit my phone made a ,ding' sound, announcing that I got a message.

JOONIE💜:
Hi Moon

💜MOONIE💜:
Hello Joonie

JOONIE💜:
I wanted to ask you if you are free after school?

💜MOONIE💜:
I think so
y?

JOONIE💜:
I want to take you somewhere if it's ok with you

💜MOONIE💜:
Yes of course. What should I wear?

JOONIE💜:
Just wear something comfortable.

MOONIE:
Ok then see ya later
Joonie💜

JOONIE💜:
See you later Moonie💜

pic of outfit

After some time I finally found something to wear. I decided to wear something simple and take the comfy outfit with me in my backpack.
By the way, my parents aren't here. They went to an Island for a week or two.

If you ask why, it was my brother's idea. He wants me to move in with him and his band members. And to be able to do that we need them away from here.

Nearly all my things are packed now but the problem is that I already have a room at BTS' dorm. And they expect me to move back tomorrow.

The lie about my sick cousin didn't work on them really well. Seokjin even asked me to meet him since he knows a lot about the human body and how to treat sick people.

Deep in my thoughts I didn't notice how someone was calling my name. Suddenly I felt two arms hug me from the back. Quickly, I turned around to see Jungkook hugging me like his life depended on it.

Behind him I saw TaeTae and ChimChim running too and when they were reaching me they jumped on me hugging me. I fell on the floor and my back crushed on to a stone. I tried not to show an expression of pain since I didn't want them to feel guilty.

I smiled at the cute sight and hugged them back.  As they started getting up, a wince left my mouth. They didn't seem to notice.

Behind them I noticed the Hyung-line walking our way. I was going to fix my clothes but when I touched the back of my shirt it felt wet I brought my hand to the front and so a bit of blood.

I took my backpack and put it on my back so nobody will see my injury. After we greeted eachother with hugs, Hoseok came to me.

„Is your cousin still sick? If you need any help you can ask us. And when are you coming back to live with us?" He asked with puppy eyes.

DO NOT LOOK AT HIM DO NOT LOOK AT HIM DO NOT LOOK AT H-

He is getting better and I guess I can come today for a sleepover. I am not sure if I stay tomorrow too." After I said that he started jumping around happily.

"Cute" I whispered underneath my breath (but you heard it, baby you look perfect tonight- haha sorry now back to the story)
I blushed after I  realised I said that loud.

Hoseok and I didn't talk anymore until we arrived at school. Everyone went to their classes, but I decided to skip the first lesson.
We have Physics and I don't like the teacher very much.

Today I decided not to go to the rooftop, instead I went to the old music room that nobody uses anymore.

I opened the door and coughed a bit because of the dust that was in the air. After I cleaned the dust, I sat down at the piano carefully and my fingertips slowly touching the white and black keys. I closed my eyes and automatically played the ‚Moonlight Sonata' by Beethoven.

Right after I finished I freestyled, making my own song. While playing all my feelings out I didn't notice the door opening, and someone coming in. Suddenly I heard a second melody, I opened my eyes to see who it was.
To my surprise it was Yoongi.

„Why did you stop playing? It was really beautiful." He was talking so calmly.

„At first when you came in I didn't notice, as you started playing too, I stopped to see who it was."

Tell him
No
Tell him
No
Tell him
but...
TELL HIM
Ok I will tell him.

„Yoongi...ummm I have something to tell you." I took a deep breath and continued „My cousin that was sick and needed someone take care of him, he never existed. It was a lie. I am really sorry."

He will hate you now, since you lied to him and the others.
He trusted you
You broke his trust
You are a liar
You are a burden
You are disgusting
You are ugly
You only bother people
There is only one solution to this
but since you don't want to do it
Let's at least make you feel a little bit of the pain you deserve.

I looked at Yoongi nervously, to see his reaction. I was surprised since he didn't seem that angry how I imagined. He actually seemed a bit disappointed and sad.

„You don't have to be sorry. I know you had a reason to lie to us. It's just that I am a bit disappointed that you didn't tell us the truth since we could have helped you."

„Yoongi"  He hummed as a response.

„Thank you for everything"

After I said that I pulled him into a hug. He hugged back and said.

„Thank you too my beautiful Moon."