Chapter One

Yoongi's brain felt jumbled as he tossed his shoes down at the corner of his door. Fiddling for his key, he found himself regretting his decision to take the late bus home. He should have just gone to Hoseok's.

The last thing he wanted at this point was to see his neighbor. Being a demon, it was like some sick joke HR decided to play on him; placing his home right next to that of a goody two shoes. Every month or so, the blonde boy would be helping a roommate move in or out, a soft smile plastered on his lips.

This month, like a many others, Yoongi was met with the burden of having run with his neighbor as he helped his now ex-roommate carry one more box outside. As the stranger took the box from the other, he waved once more and vanished down the stairwell. Now rushed, Yoongi fiddled with his key, praying to get inside before the shorter boy noticed his presence,-

But he was already too late.

"Hey," the blonde said, a smile plastered on his face. "How's it going, neighbor?"

"Worse, now that you're here." the elder mumbled. His key finally slipped into the lock, but now if he were to walk off he knew the other would make it a hassle. He just wanted to sleep.

The boy sighed, crossing his arms in a pout. "So grumpy. You're just a big grump. I'm sure Soobin left his food here, and I know he bought a lot of ice cream,- which I don't eat," He pushed his door open wider. "Do you want it? I don't want it to go to waste...?"

Without even glancing in the other's direction, Yoongi shook his head, "Let it waste, kid, I don't want shit that comes from you or any of those nuisances you host." He pushed his door open, slipping his key back in his pocket, "And that's me being polite."

The shorter boy smiled fondly. "They aren't all that bad," he began to push his own door open. "And besides, at least you are trying to be nice,- maybe next time will be better! I hope you enjoy the rest of your afternoon, neighbor who's name I do not know," and he smiled wider.

"My afternoon and how it plays out has nothing to do with you, neighbor of mine who's name I don't wish to learn." Yoongi fires back, attempting to finally escape into his own apartment.

The other boy just smiled warmly, pushing his door open all the way. "My name is Jimin! Have a good day, don't work yourself too hard," and with that, he walked into his own apartment, the soft blue dream catcher hanging on the outside of the door handle hitting softly against the wood of his door.

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi flipped his [now named] neighbor off, saying a soft prayer to himself that he would never have to speak to Jimin again.

*****

i remember fondly the argument over what color jimin's hair should have been in this fic. personally, i felt brown vibed harder- but alas... blonde was the only midground. - tae {041420}

Blonde wasn't a compromise, it was what I wanted. So i bitched Tae out till I got it- Zepp {041420}

Lmaooooooo 4/20 - Zepp {01|23|21}