Chapter Eighteen

It was already getting dark, the speakers blasting K-rock in the background of Yoongi's and Jin's conversation. They were discussing Yoongi's advanced english class, Yoongi had been hidden away on the corner of the roof watching the cars drive by below when Jin saw him alone and approached him.

"If it's easy, did you have english classes in well- hell?" Jin asked, sipping something out of a red solo cup.

Yoongi frowned, sipping his own drink, "No, but I went to a normal highschool because of my mom. A lot of Demons do." he swished his drink around his cup, "Most people born demons, at least."

"Some of you aren't born demons?" the elder said.

"No, you can die and become a demon, and you revert to your preferred age." he explained, noticing Jimin approaching them from behind.

"Hey!" Jimin said, a wide smile on his face, a cup of God Knows What in his hand. "How's it going?"

Jimin had dressed up for his party, not in a suit and tie or anything, just something that wasn't sweatpants and sweatshirt. Today, he was dressed well in skinny jeans and corgi patterned button down with the sleeves rolled up.

"I didn't know you were so popular." Yoongi hummed, looking the boy up and down.

"By that he means there's too many people." Jin supplied.

"And they're all so nice." He winced, "Seokjin is entertaining me though." he shot a glance at his hyung, "poorly."

Jimin laughed. "Sure he is. Hey, Jin Hyung?" Jimin said, facing the eldest. "Um,- You know how school has been a little difficult lately? I think it's going good now."

Jin smiled softly, "Well, do you think you're going to take a new class." he looked at his friend sadly. Being done with Yoongi means that Jimin needed a new subject.

Jimin's current subject stoof to the side of the two, confusion painted onto his face, "Peach whiskey shouldn't be this effective this fast." he pouted looking at the youngest's cup.

Jimin just glanced over at Yoongi for a second before looking back at Jin. "I could, but that would risk having to drop another class, and I really like the classes I have now, and I don't know if I can handle another class with the classes I already have."

Seokjin nodded, he understood but, "Some of your classes are only half a semester chim, you're going to have to take a new one even if you really like the old ones."

Yoongi looked into his cup, "Am I missing something here? Is this shit laced?"

"No, no, it's fine," Jimin muttered half heartedly, placing a hand on Yoongi's arm. "Jin, I'm not dropping my favorite class. I'll just have to make room for another, I guess."

Jin nodded, "But maybe you're going to have to talk to your roommate about time to...,-study?" he hinted to Yoongi moving out. This was Jimin's job after all. At the end of the day Yoongi can't change that.

Yoongi reached over and wrapped his hand around Jimin's waist, his tail and horns hidden so that he could wear some skinny, incredibly ripped, black jeans, " This is code for something. I am involved in the code and I am fucking concernd." he looked over at Jimin, "Your friend freaks me out."

Jimin patted Yoongi's shoulder, turning and looking up at him. "It's nothing, it's all fine. I have everything handled-,"

"Jimin!" a new voice yelled. And then a forigen figure appeared, arm raised with a red solo cup.

"Oh no," Jimin muttered, leaning closer into Yoongi. "As soon as I was calming down."

Yoongi's grip tightened around Jimin, Taehyung running up behind the guy, "Sorry Chim." he panted, "I tried to keep him away."