Chapter Sixteen

Yoongi was sat on his couch, his tail wrapped around Jimin's waist as the younger leant back against his arm, speaking animatedly to his friend about god knows what. It was nearing six in the evening, and the demon was incredibly bored. His attention was on whatever video game he and Jeongguk were playing when the doorbell rang. As usual, he ignored it, simply unwrapping his tail from Jimin with a huff as the other went to see who was there.

"More guest?" Seokjin wondered out loud.

"Um...," the sound of the door closing back sounded. Jimin came back into the living room, small chatter following behind him. "Yoongi?-"

"Yoongi!" A newly dyed red head yelled,- Hoseok. "We brought Bangs and vodka!"

Yoongi looked over his shoulder at the two men following his crush, his tail rose up and scratched his head, "Uhm,-thats nice bu-,"

Namjoon cut him off, "Jeongguk?" he asked, setting down one of two large bottles of liquor, the bottle going to fall but Hoseok snapped, stopping the potential mess.

Taehyung looked up from his spot next to JK on the floor, "Who's here?" he asked sounding lost.

Gukk looked up too. "Joonie?"

Jimin stood with his mouth open wide. "Why are you two at my house?"

Hoseok grinned wide, setting down his Kyles Kwiki bag of Bangs. "Gukkie! What are you doing here?"

"Jimin invited us over for movie night. What are you two doing here?"

Hoseok shrugged, plopping down next to Yoongi. "Dunno. Felt like stopping by. What's up Yoongz?"

Yoongi frowned, "That's Jimin's seat you asshole."

Jin pointed to the empty chair opposite of them, "Someone want to tell me who these people are before I forcefully move the red one out of my sons seat."

Quickly ruffling the youngest hair, Namjoon moved to the chair Jin pointed at, dropping down and making himself at home, "I'm Namjoon, 23, human." he introduced himself before pointing to Hoseok, "That's Hoseok, 23, Demon,-" his gaze shot between Jimin and Taehyung, "Taken."

Hoseok smiled, blowing a kiss Namjoon's way as he leaned on Yoongi. "You know it. And Yoongz, there is plenty of room elsewhere, why can't I chill with my hyung?"

"Because your hyung, didn't invite your gay ass over." He hissed, shifting so that Hoseok was leaning against his shoulder, his tail hanging in his friends face.

"Why does it look so-... flaccid?" Namjoon observed, watching the tail being swatted by his boyfriend.

"It misses Jimin." Tae supplied, playing with his own boyfriends spiked appendage.

Jimin eyed Hoseok sitting in his spot. "Um. Right, well,...-I guess I'll go sit at the bar stools then," And started his way over to the bar.

Gukk pouted. "Aww, he looks so sad,"

"He could just sit in Yoongi-ssi's lap." Jin said nonchalantly, flicking through the TV inputs.

Namjoon pointed at him, "I agree with the handsome one."

"Excuse you," Hoseok huffed.

Jimin blushed. "Oh, no, I'm alright," He pulled out one of the bar stools and sat down. "I'll just sit over here, it's fine."

"No Jimin, come here." Yoongi said, his tail sticking up at this.

"Awe look-, it's hard now!" Tae clapped, Jeongguks tail shaking itself in shame.