Chapter Twenty

When Yoongi suddenly appeared in Jeongguk's living room, he missed the crying angel and fairy on the couch behind him. He was dressed differently than normal, tattered black mom jeans, a old band shirt and a black and red baseball jersey. Old converse stopping at his ankles. He'd been at his moms, those were his old things from high school.

Tear lines stained his face, but he looked beyond pissed.

"Beer." he asked, Jeongguk's phone flying out of his hand at the site of his hyung.

"Uh...," Jeongguk trailed. "Yeah, sure," and then he got up and sprinted into the kitchen, leaving Yoongi in there with Jimin and Tae.

Yoongi dropped into one of Jeongguk's recliners, his beanie slipping down his head a bit as he stared absently at a wall, too out of it to notice the younger two men. A few moments passed and then;

"Yea I can't do this shit,- snap the hell out of it Yoongi-ssi!'' Taehyung whined, holding his best friend tight against his chest.

Yoongi's head shot over, his eyes basically popping out of their sockets at the sight of his roommate and his best friend. His eyes met Jimin's, and the boy burst into loud sobs, Yoongi's own tears flowing silently but fast.

"Yoongi,-I'm so sorry," Jimin cried, standing up and starting to walk over to Yoongi. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I really didn't."

Yoongi stepped back, "D- don't." he looked over his shoulder, his tail curling around his own hips, "Jeonggukkie!" he cried, "You said he left!"

Taehyung stood now, dashing up beside Jimin, pale green and glittery fairy wings fluttering behind him, "Yoongi-ssi, please Jimin just needed to show you something."

"I don't want to see." the elder hissed at the brunette.

Jeongguk stepped out of the kitchen, two beers in hand. "You might want to," he said setting them down on the table. "Yeah, and don't be mad at me, Jin put me up to it."

Yoongi snatched the beer, about to give the maknae an earful, when suddenly he was calm. No anger in his stomach, to venom on his tonuge. He looked over at Jimin, wanting to ask if this was him, but the words escaped him, "I loved that Jeongguk wanted to talk to me but now I'm even more hurt because he didn't mean it." he said instead.

It was true, but he hadn't wanted to announce it to the world.

Jimin sighed. "I'm sorry, Yoongi," he shakily reached out for one of Yoongi's hands. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted to make you happy, but then it turned into you making me happy and I just-," Jimin choked on a sob. "Suddenly it wasn't all about work anymore, hell, I wasn't even working. I just wanted to have you around, I love having you around, and I know you're sad and angry and disappointed, you have every right to be, I just want you to know I'm sorry."

The elder wanted to storm out again but instead, "I'm not angry that you are an angel. I'm sad- sad-," he shook his head violently, like he was trying to gain control back, but his mouth kept going, "Because you tricked me, you lied to me, I thought I knew you and I didn't. You made me nice you made me like you-, so even if,- you-you think you liked me, you only liked the me you made me become." he reached out for Jimin too, his mind felt foggy.

"I love you, but you loved a me that you made up, there isn't good in everyone Jimin. You planted it there." he finished. Taehyung's choked back sob escaped his mouth as he watched the scene in front of him unroll.

"Jeonggukie he,- it isn't about him being scared of his emotions, its him being concerned for Jimin I'm gonna lose my shit." the fairy cried.