Chapter Six

Jimin sighed as he placed his phone down on his white marble counters. His new roommate was sat on their couch watching queer eye. Walking out of his kitchen he moves to stand next to the couch, his hands folded nicely in front of him.

"So...~," the angel hummed, looking down at Yoongi. "Do you want anything? Tea? Coffee? Milk?"

"Beer," The elder said from his seat, "Or bleach."

Jimin sighed again. "I don't have any alcohol, I can't legally buy any. I have root beer, though, if that works."

Yoongi's head twisted to look at the younger. Snorting, he raised a brow "How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"I would have guessed younger." he said absently, turning back to the TV, "I'll go buy stuff for me tomorrow then."

"Ah, yeah." Jimin rocked back and forth on his feet, looking around the room nervously. "Do you want a tour of the apartment?" He offers, not wanting to let the older man just sit there, "I know it's small and similar to your old one, but I have some little knick knacks and things!"

"I don't care." the elder said, throwing his shoe clad feet onto the couch, flipping through the channels, stopping on a rerun of Rick and Morty.

"Please no shoes on the couch. I like to keep it clean," Jimin said, trying to shoo Yoongi's legs away.

Yoongi ignored him, eyes locked on the TV, feet still up.

However, unbeknownst to Jimin,- Yoongi wasn't trying to be mean this time. In reality, the demon was doing his best to distract from how itchy his lower back and head had become. This Irritability usually occurred whenever his horns and tail needed to show. Now, the man couldn't risk it.

"Please don't make me move your legs off the couch."

"Don't touch me." the elder hissed, still not moving his feet and instead twisting to lay on his side.

"Then please move your feet off the couch," Jimin sighed, now getting fed up as he crossed his arms over his chest

"Turn around and I will." Yoongi offered, not explaining why, just stating.

"If I turn around then I don't know if you took your feet off of my couch." Jimin pouted.

"You can turn back around after like, five seconds, don't be a bitch about it, kid."

Jimin just sighed and obliged, spinning on his heel and facing the wall. "Why do I have to do this?"

"Because I said so." Yoongi argued like a child, channeling power to his finger tips and snapping silently. His shoe's appear neatly side by side on the floor, the dirt they'd left now gone. He dropped his arm to his side and looked back at the television screen where Rick was killing a talking cat. 

Jimin sighed. "Can I turn back around now?"

"Can you count to five?" he grunted.

Jimin huffed has he turned back around. "No, I can only count in negatives,- wait, how did you get your shoes off so fast?"

"I'm a talented mother fucker, Angel." he smirked, sitting up and scratching his head. He was starting to get physically agitated. He either he needed to go visit Hoseok,...- or tell Jimin. The first option seemed far more appealing.

"I'm leaving, I'll be back, or I won't." his voice was oddly void of malice, but only because he was slightly concerned of exposing himself to his new roomate.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "You just got here, though. Don't you need help setting up your half of the room?"

"I'll do it later or something, I don't have classes until late tomorrow." Yoongi flips off the TV, "Plus, I don't know you, and I'm stressed out. I'd rather be with my friends." he went on, and he found himself being oddly honest. He didn't want the boy to think he did anything wrong; Although, he always wanted someone to think they had done something wrong. He shrugged it off as he pulled on his shoes.

"Oh,-" Jimin hummed. "That's okay. But I don't have a spare key right now, so you might need my number so you can text me so I can let you in."

Yoongi nodded, handing Jimin his phone as he tied his shoe.

Jimin muttered a quick thanks as he put his number into the phone and naming the contact. "There, it's just my name, shouldn't be hard to find," Jimin giggled at himself as he handed the phone back.

Cute, Yoongi thought, taking his phone and standing up. He nodded once more, before grabbing his coat and taking his leave.

~

i have a migraine- Zepp {051120}

oh, but why is everything I create so melancholic in undertone? can I not create something light for once? but alas my creation is but a projection on my mind, and i suppose my mind is more numb than i had once thought. - tae {060420}