Chapter Seven

Jimin 💛

Sep. 20

11:09 P.M.

Yoongi; you said it was just your name

Jimin 💛; it is just my name

Jimin 💛; is there a problem? Do you need me to come pick you up?

Yoongi; I'm staying here

Yoongi; but you said it was just your name, and it isn't just your name

Yoongi; Namjoon thinks I like you now, because you lied.

Jimin 💛; i didn't lie, i just put my name??

Jimin 💛; oh wait, the little heart?

Jimin 💛; come on, that's harmless!

Yoongi; it isn't harmless! I only have people saved as insults, sexual innuendos, or their first and last name

Yoongi; just your first name was a stretch!

Jimin 💛; it's just a little heart, it's fine lol

Jimin 💛; if you don't like it you can always take it down

Jimin 💛; and what do you mean by staying? As in staying the night or a few more hours?

Yoongi; the night

Yoongi; if u need my shit out of the way just throw it to a corner or something

Jimin 💛; oh, no, i put all your clothes in the closet and made your bed and everything

Jimin 💛; your stuff is already taken care of

Jimin 💛; but i do have morning classes tomorrow so i'll just leave the key under the doormat and there is some chicken in the fridge for when you get home

Yoongi; right...

Yoongi; well bye then 

Jimin 💛; goodnight! Get home safe💛

********

Living with someone new was weird for Yoongi.

He'd expected Jimin to be up his ass, watching his every move, trying to fix and change him,- but even after a week, he and Jimin had spoken no more than three times.

The shared a room, but Jimin had a curtain that he would pull down the middle whenever Yoongi walked in, and he'd never interrupt the elders' privacy. Yoongi appreciated it, so he never snooped around Jimin's side of the room, always averting his eyes to the floor in fear of sneaking a peek. He could bare with his cameras and record players for now, and spare himself from Jimin's much too bright yellow decor.

Then, there was the spare room. Without hesitation, Jimin changed it from his painting studio to Yoongi's photography and production studio. Every detail perfects,- and the only thing Jimin left up was this huge blanket fort that sat in the corner. Only every now and then would Jimin go in there and lock the door. The younger had said it was his happy space, but he wanted Yoongi to have creative freedom. It was nice. Jimin was nice.

Yoongi hated it.

Jimin was difficult. He liked things to be clean and he loved baking. He went to bed early on school nights, and he took nuke warm baths to save warm water for the elder. He watched Disney channel and bought really expensive clothes for Yoongi because "They make me think of you!". Yoongi just assumed the boy's parents were rich because he didn't have a job.