Chapter Ten

There was a knock on the door that made Yoongi to grunt from his place on the couch. He'd already been woken up by Jeongguk's messages, and now he had to deal with people.

Jimin was in his room, and hadn't come to get the door yet, so when there was another knock, Yoongi huffed and got up to go let them in. Embarrassingly enough, he wore the pastel beanie to cover his demon add ons, so now whoever was at the door was going to have to see. With a huff, he opened the door, and the first person his eyes landed on was his own baby demon underling. The black haired and sharp jawed Jeon Jeongguk.

Shocked, his eyes moved away from the obviously nervous maknae, and to a stunningly beautiful, but much taller man. So tall, in fact, that he had to crane his head up to meet his eyes. The man had the same painful glow to him that Jimin did,- these must be Jimin's friends. At this, Yoongi lost all interest and left the door open, trailing his way back to his napping place.

"Chimmy!" the tall man yelled while Jeongguk and Taehyung piled onto the chair nearest to the TV, "Where are you hun?"

Yoongi internally gagged, Hun.

"You have got to be kidding me!"  Jimin groaned from his room, the sound of some things knocking on the floor ringing through the small apartment. Jeongguk couldn't help but laugh.

Yoongi himself smirked, turning to bury his face into the couch cushion. Behind him, there was some muffled shuffling before someone started m poking him. Who? Why? The audacity?

He ignored it, and the poking progressed until;

"Chim is he dead?" the voice asked, it was deep and whiney, definitely not Guk's or the tall one's, "He doesn't look too bad! He's all cute sleeping in this little hat." Yoongi then felt what he assumed to be Taehyung's hand go to grab at the beanie. Unwantingly, the Demon then gave into the tormenting, reaching behind him to grab the younger mans wrist. Grabbing on and twisting around to knee the younger in the stomach. 

"Screw off, would you?" he hissed, dropping the boy and closing his eyes again.

"Min Yoongi!" Jimin yelled, his door slamming open. "Don't make me kick you out of this apartment," his hair was a mess and his eyes were puffy, indicating he had just been woken up from his own nap.

Gukk, however, was freaking out as he crouched down next to his boyfriend. "Yoongi?! What the fuck dude?! I will fucking cut your dick off if you even think about laying another one of your dirty ass hands on Taehyung again,-you fucking dickhead!"

"Shut the fuck up Gukk, take your fai-," he cut himself off, not knowing if everyone knew about the young couples statis, "just let hyung sleep would you?" he muttered.

"Not to be confused-," the unknown man spoke, "But you two know each other?"

"Uhhh...," Jeongguk glanced nervously between Jin and Yoongi. "He's um...,-my uh...-,"

"Younger brother." Yoongi finished, turning to get comfortable again, lying out of his ass.

Tae looked lost, "Gukkie? You never said you had a brother?"

"Or that you knew Yoongi." the other man said accusingly

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, they're related?"

"Well if I were your brother would you want people to know?" he huffed.

Jimin crossed his arms. "I don't believe it. How do you two really know each other?"

Gukk helped Taehyung sit up. "Um... yeah, we are actually brothers," he shot Yoongi a glare. "He's my older brother alright, my hard headed fuck face brother."