Chapter Four

Later that evening, as Jimin was arriving home from dinner with Taehyung, he overheard some yelling from his grumpy neighbors apartment.

"No! I-," a few seconds passed, and then, "I hope your saggy old hag body rots in hell with your horrid old soul!"

His neighbors yelling was oddly specific, but he ignored it as other people from their apartment building started flooding out to see what the commotion was. Seconds passed, then minutes, and soon the yelling switched to loud bangs and crashes. Finally one last shout was heard, "Not like I wanted to pay you when you look like a deflated prostitute anyways!", the scream was quickly followed by a loud slam and his neighbors door flying open.

Standing there, almost foaming out the mouth, was Jimin's much too mean neighbor. At the sight of him, most of the others all dispersed into their respected apartments.

But Jimin stood still, his keys in hand as he was about to unlock his door, wide eyed at his neighbor. "Um,- is everything okay?"

The tallers head shot around to look at him, his eyes almost burning red with how angry he seemed, "Does everything look okay, dumbass?" he spat

Jimin flinched back a little. "Wha-what happened?"

"My fucking shit bag of a landlord happened, Jimin, if the yelling wasn't obvious." he ran a hand through his almost silver blue hair, and his eyes shot around the hallway before returning to Jimin, the red in his pupils shocking the younger, "Now leave me the fuck alone."

"Do you need anything?" Jimin asked, completely ignoring the older's last statement as he unlocked and opened his door. "You can come inside for a little while. I can help you find somewhere to stay?"

He looked at Jimin like the he was an idiot, "I know your game, Jimin, and I don't want to play." he turned to go back inside what used to be his apartment.

Yes he did.

Jimin panicked, knowing this was his chance, and grabbed the other man's wrist softly. "It's not a game." He rushes out "I just want to help. If you don't want to stay with me, I have some friends you could stay with, or you can just bunk over at mine until you find one of your friends to move in with. I just want to help."

The other man pulled out of Jimin's grasp like his touch burnt, "You don't even know my name." he sounded confused, still angry, but confused.

Jimin shrugged, pulling his hand back to himself. "You never bothered to tell me," he pushed his door open all the way. "I have some spare boxes, I'll help you get your things out."

"I never wanted to tell you." he sighed, wishing he could just use magic to move his stuff and not have to do it manually, "And I still don't"

A moment of silence passed.

"Min Yoongi." he muttered.

Jimin smiled. "I'll be out in a second with the boxes," he said fondly, finally walking into his apartment.

The demon just went inside, leaving the door cracked for Jimin.

~

I cannot believe I'm editing this fic- IT'S THE ONLY ONE TAE WAS ASKED TO DO FFS- Zepp {051120}

i asked you to do nothing, you whore- tae {060420}