Chapter Twelve

When Yoongi and his mother entered the house, Jimin was in the kitchen doing the dishes.

Yoongi locked up the doors as his mother made herself at home, settling down on a barstool as she spoke to her son.

",-He is your dad Yoonie, you chose to stay with him and you have to take the responsibilities of that." she scolded. The boy groaned, tossing his keys onto the counter as he sat on the stool next to her, burying his face into her lap.

He turned to that he could be heard, "I stayed to help Seok and Gukkie, mom." he sighed, "Not to be his slave."

He wrapped his arms around his mother's waist and she ran her hands through his hair, massaging around the areas where his horns grew.

"Sweetheart he's satan, not exactly the kind of man who plays catch with his son during baseball season." the woman sighed, "I'm sorry."

"Not your fault, momma." he huffed, kicking his dangling legs as he let the woman coddle him.

Jimin smiled at the two, reaching to the fridge. "Would you like any rice, ma'am? Tea? Coffee?"

Yoongi jumped, his tail shooting up into the air as he remembered his roommate, "Shit kid, I forgot you were there."

Ignoring her son, she smiled at the younger boy, "Oh aren't you an angel! I would love some rice, if you don't mind."

Jimin flashed her another smile. "Of course ma'am. Do you want any, Yoongi? I know you said you already ate, but I saved enough for the both of you."

"This kid's the reason your more than skin and bones now?" she joked, in reference to her sons new, far more than averagely toned body.

"It's called the gym,-" he huffed, his tail nodding behind him in agreement, "No, I already ate."

Jimin shrugged, taking a plate covered in saran wrap out of the fridge. "Then you have some for lunch tomorrow. Tea, ma'am?"

"Oh you are too sweet, I hope it rubs off on this boy of mine." she paused her massage to pat his head, "Acting like his father, such a shame."

"It's his only personality trait." Yoongi said in disgust, his tail reaching behind him to grab the jasmine tea bag because it was his mother's favorite. It wrapped around the box, and passed it to Jimin.

As Jimin took and opened the box he looked at Yoongi's mother. "What brings you to town, ma'am? Just visiting?"

"Well, " the woman started, "Daegu is lovely and all, but my rotten son here has been trying to move me to Seoul for months and I think I'm about to give in. I've been house shopping."

"I told you, any apartment you want, even a taken one." her son rambled, "I can get it for you."

She smacked the man, "I don't even like imagining how you'd go about that!" she hissed.

Jimin laughed, having already put the plate in the microwave and a tea bag in a mug and was now filling the kettle with water. "He isn't as bad as he lets on, I'm sure you know that, but he really is a softie."

Yoongi's mom opened her mouth to speak but Yoongi's tail shot up and cut her off, "Mom, I swear to god,- don't you dare."

She raised an eyebrow at him, but from his angle on her lap he couldn't see. His tail pulled back, but remained on guard. A few second passed and then;

"Once when Yoongi was six, he used his magic to save a family of bunnies from being ran over." The woman rushed out.

"Mom." the elder whined, holding his tail back.