Eleven

The remainder of the night you had spent on edge, fully expecting the demon to return to finish the job. But when Dark never reappeared, you tried to settle in for bed at long last. You were exhausted, and only wanted to be able to sleep, but the looming threat of being raped still seemed to hang heavy in the air.

Twice now Dark had been pulled away from going through with it, even with his strange requests to be called Daddy. But something had triggered him somehow, and he had pulled away and left altogether.

Really, you couldn't complain all that much, but you had the sense that you knew who was responsible.

And for that, you supposed that you owed him another thank you.

Grabbing your phone you eyed the thing. It wasn't glitching out and going crazy like it typically did with the demon. Still, you stared at the blank screen for a few long moments. "... Anti? Are you there?"

The response was nearly immediate. It made you wonder if these demons had nothing better to do than to sit around, waiting to be summoned.

WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?

"To thank you," you murmured quietly. "Dark tried again a little while ago, but... something triggered him and he just... left." You still couldn't figure out why.

WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM?

"That I was never gonna call him Daddy..." you trailed off. Was that it? Was that what had triggered the black-haired demon?

"Well, no fucking wonder. Yeah, that'll fucking do it," the green-haired demon spoke up nearby. His arms were folded over his chest, and there was a splash of blood on his dark shirt. At least... you assumed it was blood. "So what the fuck do you want from me?"

"To thank you again. And to ask why it happened at all," you admitted. "I still don't understand what it is you told him."

"I fucking told you, I told him the truth." Anti sounded annoyed with you, and you made a mental note to try and not anger him. While Dark was terrifying, Anti seemed more... unstable. Which was just as dangerous. When you fell quiet, he scoffed and sat on the edge of the bed. "You want to know what that truth is so badly? Fine. You remind him of someone he fell in love with once before, a while ago."

You sat in silence, your eyebrows as high up as they could go. Dark had fallen in love? Was that even possible for a demon?

Scratching his chin, the demon chuckled. "I know what you're thinking, and yeah, it's possible." He sighed before he went on. "It happened probably about two or three years ago now. He fell in love with this bitch that refused to submit to him cause she liked some other guy. He even had me get involved to try and discipline her into obedience or whatever. Didn't work. He broke down and killed the other guy, possessed someone's body and tried again. She ended up dying." Anti spoke so casually that it almost made your stomach twist into knots.

So Dark had fallen in love with a woman before, and she had passed on. And you, for whatever reason, reminded him of her. "Is... is that why he feels he can't rape me?"

"Boy, you're kind of stupid, aren't you? Of course that's why." He eyed you closely, even leaning forward to get a better look. "Yeah, I see the resemblance between the two of you. No fucking wonder."

Silence. You wrung your hands together in your lap, unsure as to why he didn't simply leave you be. You got the answers you wanted, why couldn't he just... go? "You can leave now," you murmured to him. It wasn't as though you had an obligation to this demon. You didn't summon him.

"I guess I could. But I came cause you wanted to thank me. Right?" Anti's idea of a thank you was more than likely something perverted, especially considering the grin plastered across his face.

You sighed and closed your eyes against the sight of him. "What do you want?"

"You could blow me. That'll make me leave you alone." He wiggled his thick eyebrows and you made a face in disgust. "I see he left his fucking mark all over you. How does that make you feel?"

You hesitated, one hand pressed to your neck, where a multitude of bruises lay scattered across your skin. "I... don't know..." you muttered.

"I'll tell you what," Anti purred, getting up and walking around the bed towards where you sat. "Blow me and I'll eat you out. Even exchange. Deal?"

You made another face. "God damn it, can't I just kiss you again?"

His tongue shoved it's way into your mouth, thrashing inside. One hand pulled you closer by the back of your head, the other at your neck. You could feel his nails sharpening as he kissed you deeply. He could have tasted a lot worse, you supposed.

Anti kissed you for a good long while, and you even found yourself kissing him back. He was good at what he was doing, if a little too eager and forceful, perhaps. Soon enough, however, you were laid on your back, the demon hovering over you on all fours. One hand went to your shirt, and for a moment you feared that he would simply rip it like Dark had done. But instead his hand slipped beneath it, touching your soft skin. Anti marvelled at the softness; he had forgotten that humans weren't all lousy.

Growling softly he pulled away, your mouths connected by a thin string of saliva that he licked away. His teeth were sharp. "So? What do you say? Are we doing this thing or are you just gonna be a little fucking cocktease?" His waist lowered, pressing against your own, and you could feel his excitement. "You'd better fucking answer me before I do what Dark won't."