Eighteen

There were fireworks in your mind as the two of you kissed. Your eyes had closed on their own, though you did take a peek to find that Jameson had done the same.

His touch was gentle, taking your face into both of his hands, and not even daring to touch anything else. But he broke the kiss first, pulling away and covering his face with one hand, the other finding yours again. He liked holding it.

You smiled a little bit at him; damn it he was just so innocent and adorable! "Jameson, it's all right. There's nothing to be ashamed of. I liked the kiss."

[I'm afraid you do not understand] he replied after wringing his hands together for a bit. [That was my first kiss.]

You had stolen his first kiss! You felt an overwhelming urge to squeal in delight, but Jameson felt very much like a skittish rabbit in that moment, and you were afraid of scaring him off. "Well, for your first kiss, that was incredible. I swear I saw fireworks."

That didn't help his blushing much, as JJ only turned a darker shade of red. But then he did something rather unexpected. His mouth worked over for a few moments, as his eyes became focused on a spot somewhere in the distance. "M-may I... k-kiss you ag-again?" he asked in an unsteady but lovely voice.

Your eyebrows went up high. He spoke to you! "Jameson, how long have you been able to speak?"

[I'm not certain. But I wanted to try] he responded shyly. [If you find my voice displeasing I won't try again]

"Actually, quite the opposite. You've got a gorgeous voice that suits you well." You grinned when he looked away, clearly embarrassed all over again. You loved making this guy blush. "And the answer to your question is yes, I would love another kiss."

You shifted until you were sitting directly beside him, hip to hip. His hand rose up, shaking slightly, before taking your face again. A thumb ran over your lower lip gently, and he gnawed at his own for a moment before taking your chin and bringing your face closer to his.

The second kiss was just as tender as the first, and the fireworks had turned to stars the longer it went on. But Jameson pulled away before going in for a third, then a fourth. The more time that had passed, the braver he became, and the more kisses you were granted.

Then you gave him one hell of a shock when your tongue passed over his bottom lip. He jerked back, eyes wide, almost fearful. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" you apologized profusely. "I didn't mean to freak you out, I promise!" The last thing you wanted to do was scare him off.

But JJ smiled, albeit shyly. [It's quite all right. I just don't know what it is I'm doing when it comes to... that] he signed slowly.

At least that far you knew what to do. "Do you want me to teach you?" you asked, feeling the blood rushing to your face. He hesitated, but nodded, so you took his face into your hands and smiled. "Massage your tongue with mine. It's that easy."

He reached up and removed his hat, setting it aside. He was taking this quite seriously. But then again, he was being allowed to kiss a woman he had grown fond of, even if you hardly knew each other. When the two of you leaned in again, you tilted your head and kissed Jameson with a bit of an open mouth. He was far too shy to make the next move, so you licked his lower lip again, asking for permission. He pulled away once more, clearly confused and maybe a little bit scared. "Jameson, it's okay," you reassured him, laughing slightly. "I licked your lip to ask permission. It means you're supposed to open your mouth a little to let me in," you added, stroking his cheek. He was just so damn adorable.

He nodded after a moment or two to think about it. Taking charge was never in your mind, but when he was even more innocent than you were, you felt you had no choice. So you gently pulled him into another kiss, holding his scruffy face, licking his bottom lip once more. This time he slowly pried his mouth open, just enough to allow you to slide your tongue in. You rubbed his with it, and you heard him groan audibly. JJ got the idea fairly quickly, and soon began to do the same. But as he was a man, he felt he had to take charge of the situation, and his tongue started to fight yours off for dominance. This startled you a little but you refused to break the kiss, allowing him inside of your mouth to do the same thing you had done.

After what felt like forever, just kissing, you pulled away with a smile. "You learn really quickly, you know."

[I had a wonderful teacher] he replied. His face was as red as yours felt, and he looked down at his hands in his lap before signing again. [May we... do that again? I felt something as we kissed, and I'd like to feel it again]

You had a good idea of what it was he was "feeling". And the thought of a man like Jameson becoming aroused was somehow cute and enticing all at once, though you couldn't place just why. "I'll do you one better," you murmured, standing up from your spot, only to place yourself directly into his lap.

He stiffened a touch, freezing in place as you sat down, unsure of where he was allowed to put his hands. This just made you laugh. [I'm sorry, but this has never happened to me before] Jameson explained silently.

"JJ you could grab my tits for all I care. Just do what you feel comes naturally, okay?" And so you leaned in once more, kissing him with a bit more passion than usual; a little more fervor and excitement. You liked this guy, a hell of a lot, and you wanted him to...

To explore.

Almost immediately his tongue passed over your lip, and you willingly let him inside. His hands found your lap at first, then your face again; he even went so far as to pry your chin downward, opening your mouth further for easier access. Telling JJ to "do what came naturally" seemed to be paying off, and the two of you kissed for another eternity.

The clock chimed two in the afternoon by the time the two of you broke the kiss, and he was panting slightly. You, on the other hand, had your eyes wide, staring at him.

A drop of blood had begun to work it's way out of his nose.