Sixteen

(Another smut warning, sorry! There might be a lot of it in this book!)

You had expected Dark to leave after his little speech, but he remained at the foot of your bed. You didn't really want him there, not when you would have preferred to dwell on your little coffee date from that afternoon. "Can you... leave?"

"I would rather not. You see, you've been tainted, darling. Anti touched you in ways I had hoped he never would, and now I have to cleanse you."

You really didn't like the sound of that. Frowning again, you shifted a little bit away from him. "I don't think that's necessary, Dark," you protested quietly.

"Oh, but it is. You see, Anti will simply use you and cast you aside. I would treat you kindly, my darling." The demon got up and moved closer, reaching out to stroke your cheek. "Do you trust me?"

"You're a demon."

"That does not answer my question."

Did you trust him? He had already shown you just a hint of what would happen if you refused him. And you didn't like what you had seen. But he had given his word that he would not rape you, and...

"Honestly, I'm not sure, Dark," you admitted, hands laced together in your lap. You stared down at them, not wanting to look the demon beside you in the eye.

But he would have none of that. His hand brought your head to face him, before leaning in to kiss you. His kisses were sweeter than Anti's, most of them anyways, and you found yourself kissing back rather eagerly.

Dark took that as a good sign and crawled above you, gently laying you on your back with his hands at your hips. He rubbed them in a manner that you could have only described as loving. "Please," he murmured, "let me cleanse you."

What else could you do but nod your head? You didn't want to refuse him, he looked so damn earnest and gentle.

His head lowered to your neck, trailing kisses here and there, wherever he wanted. One hand slid up your shirt and, much like Anti had, he marvelled at how soft your skin was. "What a lovely creature you are," the demon purred into your ear. His voice had gone lower than usual, rougher in a way, sending chills down your back.

"F-fuck, Dark," you mumbled, shivering.

"Daddy. Please. I promise to be gentle, but I only ask this one favor from you." His eyes lacked their usual hellfire, and even felt warm for once.

Rolling your eyes, you sighed. "Fine. Daddy."

He smiled and immediately began to tug at your shirt, wanting it's removal. You felt a little less self-conscious about it this time and pulled it away, as well as your bra. His large hands promptly went to your chest, squeezing gently, playing with them a little before leaning down to flick his tongue at them.

Like the other night with Anti, there was warmth, a good deal of it. It pooled between your thighs, and it was a wonder how these demons were able to bring it about with the most minor of touches. But then again, they had centuries of experience behind them.

You, on the other hand, did not.

One of the demon's hands had slid between your thighs already, attracted and drawn to the heat that had settled there. Dark rubbed you slowly, with agonizing strokes. Your jaw fell open at his gentle touch, mewling slightly and opening your thighs a bit more. "There we go," he cooed to you. "How does that feel, darling?"

"S-so fucking good," you admitted, turning a brilliant shade of red.

"So good, what?"

God damn it. Still frowning, you repeated yourself. "It feels fucking good, Daddy." Using the word in a sexual manner had made your stomach twist in an interesting way, and you couldn't help but wonder if the demon was onto something.

Your usage of his favorite nickname had earned you harder strokes. "I do so enjoy hearing that name coming from your mouth, darling." As if to reinforce it, his hand slipped deep beneath whatever fabric still remained on your body, sliding a finger inside of you. "Oh... so aroused already, are we?" Dark smirked. His finger had slid too easily, and he added a second before pumping them, again at an agonizingly slow pace. They were curling upwards inside of you, pressing a spot in particular that made you see stars in your vision.

You threw your head backwards, your spine curling up and away from the bed, gripping the covers in your fists tightly. "D-Daddy, please, g-go a little harder..." you begged, just barely able to remember to call him that god forsaken nickname.

His hand pumped harder as you had so sweetly begged, thumb pressed roughly to your clit. Just that little bit of extra attention was sending you over the edge, the heat built up to an unbearable level. "That's it, darling, cum. Cum for Daddy," he demanded in his rough, low voice.

You climaxed almost on command, back arching so high it raised your head up and off of the pillow. His fingers removed themselves and stroked you instead, with short, vicious motions.

At long last you settled back down and Dark removed his hand altogether, licking his fingers clean much like Anti had done, and groaning softly at the taste. He craved more, but that would be for another time. He had cleansed you well enough. Wiping his mouth politely, the demon leaned down and pressed a kiss to your lips. "Sleep well, my darling," he cooed to you before disappearing into the shadows.