End One: Dark

They were both advancing, making your anxiety peak. You screamed a little bit, shielding your face with your arms as they approached you.

You had to make up your mind. You had to. Jameson's face washed over your thoughts, especially the brutal manner in which he had been killed. Your voice cracking, you at last replied, "Dark! Dark, I'm picking Dark!"

"WHAT?!" Anti did NOT sound happy. He whipped around and punched the nearby wall, leaving a sizable hole in the plaster and paint. "ArE You FUckINg KIDDING ME? AfTeR EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU, YOU CHOOSE HIM?!" Anti was freaking out, pacing and tugging at his hair. "I'M tHe OnlY OnE wHO cAN BriNG tHaT sTuPiD MutE bACk tO LifE! ME! And you still want DARKIPLIER?!"

You burst into tears, hot and angry ones that burned as they rolled down your face. "You slaughtered him! That was your own fucking fault, Anti; you had your fucking chance!"

The green-haired demon screamed, his body glitching back and forth in violent waves; his nose and mouth began to bleed on their own, his eyes flashing a dangerous green color. Then he started to laugh, throwing his head back as he procured one of his favorite blades. He jammed it into his throat, black blood squirting everywhere as he continued to laugh, almost mockingly.

Dark came forward and shielded you from seeing, murmuring comforting things into your ear as Anti continued to freak out behind him. "He will stop eventually, fear not, darling. Just let him get it out of his system. He does not take losing to me very well."

With a whimper you squeezed your eyes shut until you smelled smoke from somewhere. Had he set something on fire? No, Anti had simple vanished in a cloud of his acrid smoke, stinking like chemicals and burning electronics. By comparison, Dark smelled lovely.

You clung to the demon, who had become your decision, in the end of it all. After days of agonizing, you supposed that the answer had been there all along; it just needed a bit of encouragement. Or fear.

Even Dark seemed mildly surprised, as he tilted your head back and planted a sweet kiss to your lips. "Even though I can give you nothing, darling, you've still chosen me. I could not be happier."

"Anti sealed his fate when he killed Jameson," you murmured, wiping the tears from your face and allowing the demon to bend down to kiss you again.

"Darling, if I could truly cure your depression, I would. But... alas, I cannot," he murmured sadly.

"I know," you replied, reaching up and taking hold of his face. "Let's just... get this over with, all right?"

The demon sighed heavily before scooping you up and sitting down himself, settling you into his lap. Your cheek was taken into one of his hands, the other at your lower back for support. He leaned in, kissing you as gently as he dared to, tongue passing across your lower lip. You let him in eagerly enough; he was, after all, the demon you had chosen. Who were you to deny him?

You allowed him to dominate the kiss, your hands reaching and finding purchase at his jacket, which you pulled from his shoulders. Then you loosened his tie for him, letting that drop to the floor. The kiss was never broken, not even when he shifted you out of his lap and onto your back on the bed. But you sat up slightly to pull your own shirt off, feeling only mildly embarrassed. This was not the first time Dark had seen you topless, no, but it was your first time allowing him to go all the way.

He noted your blushing cheeks and pressed a kiss to each of them. "Fear not, darling, I will be gentle with you."

That wasn't your concern. Your real concern was the inevitable pain. Within minutes the demon had undressed you entirely, and you lay nude on your bed with a bright red face, looking away in your embarrassment.