End Three: Indecision

Whimpering slightly, you clapped your hands over your face. You could feel both of them boring their eyes into you, staring, waiting for your response. But you felt like a rat in a trap, caught and unable to move.

What could you do? You couldn't make up your mind! All you really wanted was Jameson back, but you couldn't bear the thought of choosing Anti, who had slaughtered him. Then again, choosing Dark would have gotten you nothing in the end.

In short, you had no real decision. "I'm sorry," you whimpered behind your hands, "but I can't... I just can't make up my mind, I'm sorry... please don't kill me..." you begged, tears pricking your eyes.

But Anti was looking at you with an odd expression on his face. Turning towards Dark, he gestured for the demon to come closer, murmuring quietly so you could not hear his words. Sniffling slightly you lowered your hands, trying to overhear their hushed conversation and being wholly unsuccessful.

Dark was frowning deeply, both of their backs turned towards you. "Anti, I do not think that is the best option. Not in the least."

"Oh come the fuck on! It solves everything wrong with this stupid situation!" Anti's arms were out, as if asking for a challenge. "If you can come up with a better fucking plan, then by all means, tell me. I'll even take the back route, if it really bothers you that fucking much."

The black-haired demon sighed and rubbed the space between his eyes. "I cannot believe that I am agreeing to one of your convoluted little schemes." He turned back towards you and tried to smile, only succeeding partially. "Darling, we believe we may have found a solution to your... indecisiveness."

You pressed your lips together thin, a little wary as to what sort of plan Anti could have come up with. Dark reached out and took your hands, pulling you to your feet and into his kiss, one hand at your lower back pulling you closer. Your eyes fluttered closed to the kiss; it was as sweet as usual.

Only when you felt Anti's lips on your neck did you understand what they were on about, and you immediately pulled away, your eyes wide. "Are you fucking shitting me?!" you cried out.

"Darling, we are entirely serious," Dark pressed. He held out a hand for you to take. "Please. We are willing to put aside our grievances for your sake. I daresay that this is the first time we have decided to... work together."

"To fuck me?!" you screeched.

Anti pushed Dark's hand aside, since you were clearly not willing to take it. "Listen, bitch, either you take both of us or we kill you. It's that easy."

You took a wary step back. "You said you were in love with me. You both said you were... why would you threaten to kill me?"

"And we do love you. But we are also demons regardless of your decisions. We thirst for blood just as much as we thirst for you."

"Isn't that fucking romantic?" you muttered to yourself.

It was the green-haired demon who approached you now, taking your face into his hands. He pressed as gentle of a kiss as he could to your precious lips, before pulling away again. "Take it or leave it, baby. How much do you want to live?"

Did you even have a choice in the end? No, not particularly. You wanted to live. You swallowed hard, gnawing at your lower lip as you sighed through your nose, looking away from the pair of demons for a few moments. "A-All right. Fine. Let's..." You couldn't even finish the thought, as your face burned too brightly to be able to speak.

Anti approached you again, kissing you deeply before trailing those kisses along your jawline and down your throat. He tilted your head back to grant himself better access to your sensitive skin; he had one thing he wanted to do first. Within minutes he had left a bruise on your neck, and he smirked. "Somethin' to remember me by, baby," he cooed to you, stroking the side of your face.