Twelve

(Smut warning)

"-N-No!!" you cried out, shoving at the demon to get him off and away from you.

"Aw, come on! Why the hell not?"

"I didn't fucking summon you!" you snapped, still trying to shove at him to get him away. You soon resorted to using your foot and kicking him off.

Anti hit the wall with a slight grunt; you were stronger than he had given you credit for. "Then let me put it in a way you'll understand, bitch: if you let me take you, you'll get BOTH of us off your back." When all you did was furrow your eyebrows, he rolled his black eyes and went on. "Think about it. All we really want is your innocence. Give that to me and we both stop pestering you. Otherwise he'll never let you go. Me? I could care fucking less. I know what I want, and I'm willing to cure your fucking depression on top of it. I'm not stupid; I saw those scars."

This made you hesitate, hands clenching into fists. How had he seen? Did it matter? You may as well have shown them off to the world. Ashamed, you looked down, all the fight in your system melting like ice in the summer sun.

His hand swept beneath your chin, tilting your head back upwards to face his. "Don't fucking look like that," he murmured softly. "You're still fucking gorgeous." The demon spoke almost reluctantly. Compliments must have been hard to come by for him, as he looked a good deal uncomfortable at having said so. He squirmed for a moment before leaning down once more, kissing you again but with none of his usual hard edge. Rather, it was almost... sweet.

Before you knew it your arms had wrapped around his neck, his own hands gently pushing you onto your back once more. They didn't stop, pushing your shirt up from your body and over your head altogether. Then those same hands ran down your curves, sliding behind your back to unclasp the only piece of fabric remaining on your upper half. But as he pulled it away you crossed your arms over your chest, preventing him from seeing anything. "A-Anti..."

"What?" he asked, a little snippy. "I'm going as gently as I fucking can, all right? Will you just trust me?"

Could you? Your pulse was in your throat and your ears as he gently uncrossed your arms. He drew in a soft breath, biting at his lower lip as he stared. The staring only made you all the more self-conscious, and you turned your head away, blushing like mad.

A hand brought your head back towards his, and into yet another kiss. This one had more fire than usual, as his tongue worked it's way into your mouth to massage yours. You whimpered slightly; your body was growing warmer by the second, and it... wasn't entirely unpleasant.

But your thoughts trailed back to Dark, who had stopped himself from taking you by force, twice. All because you reminded him of someone he had once loved. Was that so bad? And you did summon him, not Anti. Not the demon whose hands ran up your belly, squeezing your breasts and gently pinching at the hardened buds he found there. The sensation sent shockwaves down through your body, and you found yourself craving more. What was he doing to you?

His hands were rough but moved slowly, sliding back down to your hips which were squeezed in a rather loving manner. His mouth, on the other hand, trailed kisses down your jawline to your throat, and then lower still until he hovered over your chest. There he glanced up, his inky black eyes sparkling. "You'd better fucking stop me," he warned.

Curiosity and the craving of the warmth had gotten the better of you. Pushing the hair from your face you stared at the green-haired demon. "What are you planning on doing?"

"You really are a fucking virgin..." he muttered back before lowering his head. He slid one hardened bud into his mouth, tongue passing over it slowly for a little while before he began to suck. The other he took back into his hand, pinching and gently tugging at it. Then he switched in favor of the other, until both were nicely coated in his saliva. Anti blew cool air over them, which only served to make you squirm a little.

Smirking, he planted a kiss between them. "Just say the fucking word and I'll make you cum, baby."

Well that was crude. Your face burned hot, reaching your neck and even your ears. "A-Anti, I'm not... I'm not sure..."

"Oh, I think you are. I think you're just too damn shy to say what it is you fucking want." One hand slid between your thighs, cupping the incredible heat that had formed there. It pressed and began to rub you slowly, and a knot had begun to build up inside of your core. It tightened with each passing second, and you opened your mouth to protest, but only a drawn-out whine came out. He smirked wider than ever. "That's what I fucking thought."

The hand removed itself, much to your dismay, only to slide beneath the fabric you still wore. His fingers had just barely grazed your flesh; you were soaking through, and he so badly wanted to taste you. His tongue passed across his upper lip as he began to rub you again, fingers slipping in the mess you were creating.

This was too easy. The demon slid a finger inside of you and pumped it slowly, then added a second. You were tight even for that, and his hand worked you slowly until you had gotten used to the feeling of being penetrated. The heat had grown to an unbearable level, making your core throb and ache, begging for release. "Oh, f-fuck, Anti..." you murmured, eyes rolling into the back of your head.

All he was doing was touching you, barely so, and you were reveling in it. His thumb pressed to your clit, rubbing that instead, making your back arch up and away from the bed. Removing the digits from inside of you he focused instead on the bundle of nerves, stroking and rubbing it faster and faster. His actions were greedy, earning him a cavalcade of whimpering sounds from your throat. They were even more beautiful, knowing that he was the cause of them.

Two fingers pressed hard against the nerve bundle, he rubbed back and forth in rough motions, bringing the heat to an unbearable level as the knot below your stomach burst wide open. You climaxed hard, back still arching up and away from the bed as your body began to shake, crying out. Crying out for him, for this strange demon who you did not summon.

Anti slowly pulled his hand away, but not before sliding his fingers deep inside you once more and then removing them. He could only imagine what you would feel like around his cock, and quite frankly, he couldn't wait to find out.