End Four: ???

They stared at you in the silence that ensued. Your heart was liable to beat right out of your chest, and quickly; fear began to rise in your throat like bile, threatening to spew. But you held yourself in check for the most part, despite your pulse.

"Don't fucking make us do this, baby. We need an answer, and we mean it." Anti's upper lip had curled back in his distaste for your indecisiveness. "Don't make us kill you."

You swallowed hard. Jameson's sweet tempered face swam into your vision and you felt dizzy, closing your eyes and swaying in place where you sat. He was all you really wanted. But that would have meant...

"Darling, you will either choose one of us, or we shall choose for you. Am I understood?" Dark's voice was firm; he was being entirely serious, as usual.

"Understand this, fuckers," came a voice far too familiar for your liking, and then a short series of banging sounds. They were sharp and deafening, like gunshots at close range.

There was a spray of blood, and then two of them. Both of the demons stood stock still for what seemed like ages before they finally collapsed, and you understood why immediately.

There were bullet holes in their faces.

Mark and Seán stood still, still holding the pistols up for a few seconds longer before lowering them, their eyes on the demons on the floor. Neither Dark nor Anti were moving, but both of the guns were set aside for the time being as the two human males knelt down beside their respective demons.

"How do you reckon we do this?" Seán asked, his accent wavering just slightly. He was shaking terribly.

"I'm not sure, but we'd better figure it out fast. These bastards can probably heal pretty quickly," Mark replied. He raised a hand and touched Dark on the forehead, his hand suddenly jerking back as he glanced up at you. His normally brown eyes had gone red for but a moment. With an expression of understanding, he touched the demon's forehead again, and held his hand there for a good deal longer.

Dark's body began to melt into the shadows until it disappeared entirely, and Mark stood back up. His eyes were still red for a couple of long seconds, gazing at you; you knew it was not Mark looking back at you.

Then the red faded to his usual warm brown, and he breathed a sigh of relief. Turning to Seán, who had seen the whole process, he spoke softly, "He tried to fight it but he was wounded, so it was easier this time."

The Irishman pressed his hand to Anti's forehead, the latter of whom began to glitch out as he laid on the floor. The longer time went on, the more of his body disappeared into distortion until it faded to nothing.

Much like Mark had experienced, Seán's eyes were black and staring into your soul for a few moments, sending a chill down your spine this time. You could feel all sorts of emotions in that gaze before it faded to their natural blue. "Wh-what just... what just... h-happened?" you stammered.

"Dark once possessed my body, years ago. After the girl he loved, my friend, died, he figured out how to split from my body and take his own. Anti did the same thing, and that's how they became separate entities from us," Mark explained quietly, going to sit beside you. "But we knew something had to be wrong. We knew it was too easy, just deleting the videos and hoping for the best."

"Mark was the one who figured that if they could split from us, then we could rejoin too." Seán sat on your opposite side, smiling. "Good thing we came back. Lord only knows what would've happened to you if we didn't."

"But... but the demons can heal themselves, they'll just be back all over again," you began to protest, panic slowly taking over.

"Not now. We absorbed them, in a way. They're only a part of us, now, and we don't plan on letting them out," Mark replied, reassuringly.