Twenty-Three

You stayed awake in bed that night, pondering things. There were a few things that needed to be figured out before you could put any sort of plan into motion, after all.

The main one being this: your depression.

It had not hit you in a few days, and for that you were excruciatingly grateful. You were almost certain that Jameson had something to do with it; seeing him cheered you up, it seemed.

But you had summoned a demon to cure your depression, and Jameson was not that demon.

I know I summoned Dark for a favor, but now that I've met Jameson, I fully regret having done so. I just hope...

What could you hope for? That by allowing Jameson to take your innocence instead of one of the demons, that they would leave you be? Really, it was the best you could hope for.

*~♡~*

As promised, Jameson showed up at your door around noon, just like before. This time he had a single flower for you, with that same serene, gentle smile on his face.

You took the flower and let him inside, pressing a kiss to his cheek before going to put said flower with the ones he had given you prior. "JJ, you're too sweet," you mumbled quietly to him.

He merely smiled. [Not at all. I would give you the world if I could]

Your heart only melted further. And here you wanted to talk to him about your so-called plans? You didn't want to ruin his own innocence, but you felt as though it was the only way.

Gently you brought him to the couch,  in the same positions as last time. He must have noticed, for his cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink. Were you being too forward? You didn't know. "Jameson, I'm glad you stopped by," you explained quietly, allowing him to take your hands into his warm ones. Even if it was short-lived so that he could sign. "I... I think I figured out a solution to my demon problems, and it involves you."

His head tilted in curiosity. [Whatever do you mean? How can I possibly be of any help?]

You looked down into your lap, folding your hands there neatly. "Well... I think the only way to get those demons off my case is to lose my virginity to someone else. Both of them tell me they're in love with me, but if I get rid of what they want so badly, they'll have to leave me alone. Right?"

[It makes sense, in theory] JJ replied, after a few moments to think about it. [But what does that have to do with me?]

All you could do was smile a little, feeling the blood rush up to your cheeks the more time passed. At first, Jameson still didn't understand. But when the color exploded across his face, and his hands began to wring together nervously, you knew he understood you. "Jameson..." you began softly, taking one of his hands into both of yours, "I wouldn't ask this of just about anybody. I really, really like you. I trust you. And I think this plan of mine will work, it'll get those demons off my back."

JJ looked as though he were on the verge of panicking. No one had ever gotten so close to him before, and now what you were asking of him... [I'm unsure I can do it] he admitted, looking down and away from you. [I'm certain you're aware that I am a virgin...]

"I know you are, Jameson. But I would rather give mine to a guy I actually like as opposed to a demonic being." You smiled, trying to help put him at ease again. "You know you can tell me no, right?"

That was just it. He knew he could tell you no, but... he didn't want to. It was just that his nerves were getting in the way. [I know. But I also want to help you in any way I can. And if that means taking your innocence, then so be it. But... may I ask one favor?] Jameson managed a smile. [Can we do this properly? I'd like to take you out again]

You nodded, melting like butter under a hot blade.

*~♡~*

Within an hour you were dressed up for a proper date, hanging onto Jameson's arm as the two of you walked into the city. "Do you drive, JJ?" you asked of him, curious.

Jameson nodded. [Yes, but I like to walk] he explained. It was a fair point; the weather was beautiful. The two of you walked to a nearby cafe for lunch, seated almost immediately upon entering. JJ smiled at you the entire while, even through the food. Was he nervous? You bet your ass he was nervous. He had never gotten so close to a woman as he had with you, and now you were asking him to do things he hadn't even dreamed about.

But his nervousness did not go unnoticed. You reached out across the table and took hold of one of his hands. "JJ. It's all right. I'm nervous too, you're not the only one."

That seemed to settle him a bit more, and the two of you made it through the meal without incident. But that meant that soon the two of you were walking back to your home, hearts pounding the closer it became.

In your living room once more you turned to face Jameson, who remained near the doorway, wringing his hands together in his usual manner. With a smile you pulled them apart, taking them and gently pulling him towards the couch. "Relax. We have all the time in the world to do this. And just tell me if you change your mind, all right?"

Jameson nodded, the ends of his mustache curling upward as he smiled for you. Sure, he was nervous, but who could blame him? He was about to lose his virginity to a woman he was fast falling in love with.