Into the Unknown-Ian x Fem!Reader

Requested by Alyssajj11

AUTHORS NOTE:Inspired by spiderneds this idea is literally too good to be mine.She's doing this with Barley but I'm trying to differentiate and write with Ian because it was requested and I got all nervous I'm trying my best please dont be mad-

Okay I'm gonna stop

Ian sighed,This was your third time tonight that you would just stare out the window for a continuous amount of time."Hun,you're zoning out again.What's wrong?"

"I'm hearing something."

Ahaa-ahaa

"Like what?"

"This uh,call to me.I don't know how to describe it.It's this voice calling to me."

"Well,do you think it's calling to you?",Ian asked,genuinely worried as he came up to you."Maybe it has something to do with your powers."

You sighed,"I have no clue what it's doing or what it's connecting to."

Ahaa-Ahaa

"Wait shh!Do you hear it?",You immediately blurted out,whipping your head over to him."N-no..maybe your just having a headache and hearing things.I don't know ___,I just think you'll have to let it blow over for tonight.Maybe we can tell Barley in the morning and try to figure it out?"

"Maybe..",You sighed,watching as he turned off the lamp and led you to the bed."If you wanna talk,Then let me know."

You were out in minutes,but Ian was still trying to figure out what you meant.He sighed and got up slowly as to not wake you.He grabbed his spell book and read through it,nothing.He went downstairs to see if Barley's Quests Of Yore cards were downstairs.Though he doubted them,he felt as if maybe they could help.

He looked through,there was something.."The fifth spirit"

"The fifth spirit...",Ian read the card in a mumble.He sighed.He memorized the fifth spirit and set it back in it's correct slot.He sighed and went upstairs.He saw you were still asleep and sighed softly with a smile."We'll figure this out.",He whispered and sat back down next to you.

Dream

Your mom sat there,smiling at you as she sang the song of ahtohallan.Your dad sat next to you as well.You giggled,you were a little girl,laughing,happy,not questioning the truth about your family.

Ahtohallan..

That's it!

Awake

You shot up,Ian whipped his head to you,"What's wrong ___?"

"Ahtohallan!It's Ahtohallan."

Ian bit his lip and thought for a moment,"What exactly is Ahtohallan?"

"It's the origin of magic.It's meant to reveal the truth you seek if you go."

Ian thought for another moment,"How do we know if this is safe or not?___,What if you get hurt?"

"I..don't know.But I'll do anything to learn more.What is this voice calling me to?That's all I want to know."

Ian felt something in his pocket and pulled it out,The fifth spirit card.He forgot to put it back.

He read it over for a moment,"___ It might be the fifth spirit."

"Did you really steal a Quests of yore card?"

"You had me thinking earlier,so I looked and saw this card.It's the bridge between humans and the four spirits."

"...what?There was a bridge?",You looked at the card and sat down next to him,"That's...I've never heard of that before.

Ian looked at the piece of table you froze earlier from stress,it would thaw,but it seemed like you were getting better and better at control then all of a sudden,this all happens.

You sighed,"Ian,Is this thing dangerous?"

"I-I don't know hun,but we'll figure it out.I promise you",Ian said,kissing your cheek softly."It's really late...we can figure this out in the morning,okay?You need some more sleep."

You laid down and bit your lip,still thinking about the voice.It was chiming in your head loudly.

Ian took your hand in his and smiled at you."___,it's okay."

You looked up at him and pulled your hand away,afraid stress would freeze his hand."I-I know this is hard,but we will figure this out and why all of a sudden your powers are all over the place."

"We've done this before,we can certainly do it again,right?"

"Right.."

You fell asleep minutes later,resting against Ian.Ian smiled at you and cuddled up to you,falling asleep soon after.

AUTHORS NOTE:Thanks for reading this!it took abit to think of and It literally sucks.Sorry this is short I'm literally just brain dead but I have an idea to continue this with.