(PART 2)Beauty-Barley Lightfoot

AU:Barley tries to be a better adult and adopts a baby years after the film

PLOT:Barley is having a breakdown but his daughter Guinevere reminds him that stuff isn't that bad.Guinevere is a little over a year old but has small capability of talking.

Barley sat onto the bed tiredly,his eyes were teary and his lip quivered slightly.He didn't want to wake up the baby,So he sat there and tried to calm down silently.

He set his head in his hands and let it all go,sobbing.He was having extremely bad anxiety lately,despite attempting to get treated for it,nothing seemed to be working for it.

He hadn't had such a bad anxious episode in years,so this was just as frustrating as the last time it happened.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?",He sighed,wiping his tears away and looking up at Gwen.She reached her arms out and made a grabbing motion,meaning she wanted to get held.He sighed and picked her up,his cheeks still stained with tears.

"Wath wong?",the baby gurgled after."I'm okay princess.",He kissed her cheek and sat down onto the bed with her face cuddled into the crook of his neck.He smiled and wrapped his arms abit tighter around her,soon falling asleep with her in his arms.

■□■□■

He woke up to see Gwen,sitting awake in his arms playing with the spikes on his bracelet,which he made sure to not hurt her with when he held her.He smiled as she looked up at him,drool falling out of her mouth.She smiled and giggled.

He smiled softly and kissed her stomach making a raspberry into her stomach,causing her to laugh.

He pulled away and held her."I love you.",He chuckled.

AUTHORS NOTE:Sorry I'm slacking I legit am just trying to think of ideas