(PART 4)Into The Unknown-Ian x Fem!Reader

Your vision was blurry,but you could feel guinevere slowing.

You got up and wiped your eyes."Welcome to the enchanted forest.",Barley greeted,fixing his beanie.Guinevere came to a stop at a wall of thick fog and icy mist.

"I..Wow.",You said,watching as the fog and mist moved as clouds."Yep.We have arrived."

Ian took the staff in his hand nervously and got out with you and Barley.

You moved closer to the wall,flurries slowly falling from your fingertips.

Ian watched worriedly.You stepped into the foggy wall and suddenly it parted for you,revealing an autumn time forest.

Barley and Ian moved slowly behind you as you walked into the forest.A patch of leaves suddenly flew into the air in a spiral motion,flying over to Ian and instantly pulling him into the growing tornado with his free hand.His staff began to glow a soft gold,spinning at the same speed as the tornado.

"Ian!",Barley yelled,running forward but you stopped him before the tornado could pick him up as well."Ian!What's going on up there?"

"I have no clue!",He yelled back,the wind going extremely fast and instantly throwing him and the staff out into a tree."Ian!I'll get you down!",Barley said as he went to climb the tree.

You looked up at the tornado and your hand suddenly grew cold.This was it.You ran into the tornado and stuck your hands out,ice blasting out your hands rapidly as you were flown into the air.The ice blasted against the wind,each time ice overlapped other bits of ice the ice grew closer to you.You struggled to keep your stance as the ice inched closer to you.

Your head began to spiral,hurting as the ice eventually got to you.You fell to the ground,unconscious.All of the ice turned to icy flurries falling peacefully over your unconscious lying body.

"___!",Ian yelled worriedly as he ran over to you,Barley following not so far behind.

What you didn't see then was ice sculptures slowly forming.One of two young girls,one with two braids watching her sister with a single braid making a snowman.Another of what seemed to be an older version of the women with the single braid holding both her hands out,ice shooting out.

The one next to Barley was one of the single braided sister ducking behind the twin braided sister,who seemed to be attempting to save her sister with a sword sitting inbetween her fingers.

Barley looked around,looking at the one with the children the most.

"Ian..remember us as children?"

"Hmm?Us a children?Yeah..",Ian said,still keeping the top half of your body cradled in his arms.

Barley watched the sculpture,smiling.Memories flooded back as he looked at the sculpture.

Ian smiled at you and kissed your forehead,"Hun,you're cold.",He whispered to you,even though you were unconscious.

He held you abit tighter,smiling weakly.

■□■□■

You woke up slowly to see a young,tan skinned woman with a braid that looked down on you,"She is awake",She said.Your vision was extremely blurry as you saw a skinny blue elf over you,who was clearly Ian."Hi Hun,are you okay?"

"Y-yeah",You said before yawning and getting up,"What happened?"

"And..who is she?"

"Hello,I'm Honeymaren."

"Come with me.",She helped you up and showed you to the ice sculptures."W-what happened?"

"Your ice powers created memories.What your powers created is a sculpture of Elsa and her sister Anna."