(PART 5)Into The Unknown-Ian x Fem!Reader

AUTHORS NOTE:This one is pretty long,I'm mixing my ideas for 5 and 6 for this one because it works better in one chapter.

Honeymaren smiled at you,"Well,you're traveling to Ahtohallan,correct?"

"Yes..",You answered."Well,the path will show itself.But I must introduce you to each of the spirits and remind you to be mindful of them."

"There's Gale,The wind,she's abit hard to work with.But I do apologize for your encounter with her earlier."

Gale came and whipped around Ian."Also,Ian,She's sorry for scaring you."

"O-oh it's okay.",He said,blushing and giggling as Gale continued to mess around with him playfully.

"Then there's Bruni,the fire spirit.Oh,speaking of which-"

She then whistles,signaling Bruni.A small little lizard came dashing through the bushes over to your feet."Elsa helped him.He was very...stand offish before her.But he was also very nice,and he still is.He can't grieve the same way we did for Elsa.But he still felt something."

You picked him up and smiled,"Aww..he's cute.",You smiled as he curled into your palm.

"Then there's..The rock giants.Earth spirits.Be mindful,they are asleep during this time and they must stay asleep."

"Maybe I should tell you about Nokk.He's the water spirit who takes form of a massive stallion,he is extremely hard to work with.Elsa was the only one that could ever properly work with him and didn't fail.He's gotten only meaner after Elsa's passing."

"I must warn you,he is a dangerous spirit at first.But try your best to work with him."

"Okay..",You said,in deep thought."Now,Gale will help you on your way to the dark sea,where you will meet Ahtohallan once you cross...Maybe I should tell you two that ___ is the only one that can pass or else the spirits will not let her pass."

Ian frowned slightly,"Okay,got it,she's the only one."

Barley looked over to Ian,"She'll be okay.",He whispered to him,smiling softly.

"Well,you'll be on your way.Good luck.Gale,Lead the way.",Honeymaren called happily."Goodbye!"

Gale grabbed Ian's arm,pulling him along as the two lead the way."I think Gale likes Ian.",Barley chuckled to you."You have competition with the wind spirit I think.",He laughed as you giggled softly.You two trailed behind Ian and Gale,talking."Are you ready to go on your own?"

"Of course I am..If Ian will let me."

"Don't let him choose everything for you.He understands.You should go.Besides,If Nokk comes around then try to talk to him.I don't know exactly,but I believe your supposed to try your best to communicate with him."

"I'm kind of getting this all handed to me,aren't I?"

"Well,Nobody besides Elsa knew what was in Ahtohallan,and as you probably know,she's dead.You have to figure out when the line should be drawn.And that can sometimes be hard."

"Yeah..That is true."

■□■□■

Hours later,you came to a stop at a broken down ship.Gale swirled around you and Barley before going over to Ian and swirling him into the air for a moment as a special goodbye before traveling back.

You sighed,"So this will be it."

"__,I don't know if you should go.I-I know you want to know this..stuff.But I don't want you to get hurt.",Ian stuttered out,going up to you."I love you and I-I can't lose you."