Good things come to an end,but amazing things never end-Ian x Male!Reader

AUTHORS NOTE:Since Pride Month has come to a close,I wanted to contribute something big,I'm gonna write something for Barley too where you come out.But Happy Pride month!Now that it has ended,I hope everyone has had a good pride month.I dont really label my sexuality,but If I had to,I'm more of a Demisexual and that's what im comfortable with.This comes from me personally,dont be afraid to be who you are.And you matter,I love you.

Ian was scared,really.

His head was swirling with thoughts,he came out to you already.He just wasnt sure how to admit his feelings to you.

He sat down onto the couch and waited for you to come down the steps.

"Hey,Iandore",You laughed as you rode down the railing of the steps and landed swiftly on your feet.

Ian watched in bewilderment.You had been able to do that since you two were just little kids.You sat down next to Ian and looked over at him with a soft gaze,"So what's up,Lightfoot?"

"Well uh..not much,what about you?"

"I'm good.So you wanted to tell me something?"

Wow,you looked great with that shirt on-He had to confess.

"Well...your already sitting,but this is kinda..heavy?And I dont wanna ruin the friendship we have...but I've been feeling this way for awhile..."

"Take your time,Iandore"

"I uh-think I'm into you,like really in love with you and I've been thinking about telling you for way too long."

Your expression dropped,you were trying to figure out if you heard this right.

Ian panicked,"Oh!Uh-you dont have to like me back,I was just telling you how I feel.."

You just smiled and hugged him,you embraced him into your arms and kissed his cheek softly.Ian sat there,not sure of what was happening.

Ian sunk into your arms,it was all he could do as the two of you embraced each other.

"I love you too,Iandore",You chuckled,"I guess..I always have"

AUTHORS NOTE:This wasnt as long as I had expected it to be,Barley's will definitely be alot longer,but this is something to grab people's attention again because I let ths book die so hard omg.But thank you!