(PART 2)Into the unknown-Ian x Fem!Reader

You woke up first.

You were cold,Wierd enough.You never really felt cold,This was different.

You got up slowly and walked out.You looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

5:35 AM

You sighed and went to the upstairs bathroom,where you kept your slip ons.You looked at yourself in the mirror and set your hands onto the sink.You noticed the sink turning into ice at your touch.

You sighed and pulled your hands away.You felt an urge.

Ahaa-Ahaa

You looked over at the window and put your shoes on.You opened the window,climbed out the window and slowly climbed onto the tree.You jumped off the tree and onto the grass beneath you.You sighed and set your shoes off.

The air was blissful against your skin.It was raining heavily.You got onto the road and walked towards the voice,slowly moving into a running motion.

One heavy step was all it took for every single drop of rain to freeze in mid air to ice,Pure ice.You froze and looked around worriedly.

■□■□■

Barley opened his window and looked  out."What is going on?"

Barley's eyes widened in realization and he ran to Ian's room."Ian!",He whisper shouted."Wake up!Where's ___?"

Ian woke up and looked around him,you were gone.

■□■□■

One more heavy step and every piece of frozen rain came falling down aggressively,shattering onto the ground and around you.You began to run again,Moving forward and suffering through the shards shattering against your sensitive skin that easily bruised.

You continued to run,feeling and angry spirit run through you.Your feet eventually gave up and you fell onto the road,sobbing tears in pain.

Lights in houses were going out,water began flooding the streets from the ice shards,and the wind began going insanely hard,making it hard to stand.You tried to get back up,but the wind was pushing you back down.

■□■□■

Barley barged the door open,"What is going on?"

Ian just looked worriedly at the water flooding it's way down the street."___!",He yelled out,taking his staff and running down the street,looking for you.Barley panicked and called after him,"Ian!What are you doing?"

Ian ignored him,he only wanted to know if you were okay.

■□■□■

You gasped as you heard your name called.You couldn't move,just stuck.

Ian came to you,staff clutched in hand."Hun,Are you okay?Please come home."

"I did this!",You panicked,hugging him tightly."It's okay.You can't control it right now..let me get you home.."

You gripped onto his arm as he helped you up.You cried as he walked you back to the house,staff still clutched in hand.

You moved forward with Ian.He helped you onto the porch and Barley helped you inside.Ian looked through his spell book,he had no luck.

He sighed and went back inside.Barley was sat next to you as you explained what happened to him.

"I was just going down the street when the rain turned into ice then fell down"

Laurel and Bronco ran down the steps,"Why Is apart of the sink ice?"

You froze in place."I was just using the sink and it froze..."

Laurel sighed,"It's okay hun,it'll melt.Just stay inside.Barley get her a towel."

"Yeah-Yeah of course.On it!",He got up and went to get a towel.Ian hugged you and kissed your cheek,"___,What happened?"

"I was following the voice..and I escaped through the bathroom window.I took a step and all the rain drops turned into ice..
Crystals.",You whispered nervously

"Ice crystals?Barley was right?",Ian whispered back to you.You nodded.

Barley ran out of the bathroom,"Sorry!Mom stored the towels in the back of the closet!"

"___,Did you cause the ice crystals?",Barley whispered to you.You nodded at him slowly and he sighed.

"I think I know what's going on.",You said."I think I angered the 4 spirits."

Barley looked at you,giving you a weird look.Barley gasped,"You mean Earth,Wind,Water,And Fire?"

"Yeah.."

"Oh they say there's a fifth spirit!There's a Quests of Yore card on this!",He went to grab the card.Ian took the card out of his pocket and gave it to Barley."how come you had this?"

"I thought about searching your cards because she said something about her powers.",Ian said to Barley.Barley smirked,"Ah!I see your memorizing the cards!"

Ian chuckled nervously,"Yeah..."

Laurel and Bronco had gone back upstairs to discuss.Barley took out a card,Ahtohallan.

"Ah!Ahtohallan!A place where your past and powers can be explained ___!"

You looked at the card,you knew about Ahtohallan.But this certainly helped.

You read the card and bit your lip.Ian looked over your shoulder at the card and held your hand.

"Now!In order to get to the seas to Ahtohallan,we need to go through the enchanted forest!"

He showed you two the card of the enchanted forest.The enchanted forest was part of the path to ahtohallan seas that was full of ancient magic history.

You sighed,"I think this is the only path."

Barley smiled and looked at Ian,hoping he would approve."If she wants to do it...",Ian said and smiled at you softly.You smiled at him.

"Great!Get ready you two,A great quest is ahead of us!"

"Sure is!",You got up and said happily.

You were hopeful.

AUTHORS NOTE:I really like this chapter so thank you for reading!