(PART 6)Into The Unknown-Ian x Fem!Reader

AUTHORS NOTE:Be ready to sob of happiness

Barley stood,looking down at Ian while he just thought over every wrong choice he made with Ian.He wanted to change it all.

He wanted to prevent this from happening.

Pappy sighed,"Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart..but..if she sid this to him,does she actually love him?"

"I'm sure she didn't mean to..but..I wasn't there,so I'm not sure.",Honeymaren said with a sigh.

Gale flew over to Ian,wrapping around and letting out a whispy,wind like,wailing noise."I'm so sorry Gale.",Honeymaren said to Gale,letting Gale fly her arm into the air slowly.

Barney smiled,seeing how much Gale was being affected."Gale..this wasn't supposed to happen."

■□■□■

Nokk ran across the seas,suddenly reaching sand and continuing to run through the forest.He dodged ever obstacle just to get you Ian's location.

Your heart felt like a thousand needles were going through it as you held on.You felt terrible,you knew something bad has happened that you had caused.You just wanted to change it.You wished you never heard the voice in the first place.

"I'm sorry.."

Nokk suddenly stopped in place,letting you get off and run up a small hill."Ian!",You yelled as you entered the area,an elder troll was helping to hold Ian.Barley looked up at you,"___?You're back?"

"I knew it,you really didn't mean to do it..",Honeymaren smiled at you and hugged you,Her hands felt cold and icy,causing her to quickly pull away."C-Calm down..We think we have an idea as to how to save Ian.But it involves you."

"You see ___,only an act of true love can save a frozen heart.",The troll,that then introduced himself as Pappy,said.You sighed,"Maybe it's like Snow White...Or sleeping beauty."

You got down onto your knees to kiss him,bending forward and planting a soft,meaningful kiss onto his forehead.

Nothing.

Was it too late,you were confused.Barley sat down by you,teary eyed.As the tears began to fall,a few fell onto Ian's forehead.Your heart warmed,you felt it.You felt the life in Ian awaken.

It was...Barley?

He was the true love.It was a brotherly love,just like Elsa and Anna.

Ian's eyes fluttered open,sitting up."___,Did you save me?I-I am so sorry for pushing you."

"Well,it seems to be that Barley saved you.His tears must have awaken you.",Pappy explained.Gale flew over to Ian,Flying him into the air fast,excitedly."Okay Gale I get it,nice to see you too.I missed you."

He fell onto the ground,Gale circling Barley excitedly as a thank you.You smiled weakly at Ian,"I am..so sorry.I love you.",You hugged him tightly,tears falling off your cheeks and onto your flannel.Your shoulders shook.

Barley smiled.Ian looked at Barley,"W-wait...you did?I..Barley",His voice went high pitched,beginning to cry as he hugged Barley and you pulled away.

Barley had never been so overjoyed,picking Ian up as he hugged him tightly in a bear hug.Gale swirled around the two excitedly,both of them going into the air,laughing."Hiya girl,I missed you too,yes I did.",Ian spoke in a puppy voice,then sniffling.Gale pulled you in as well,Barley grabbing your side with his free arm and hugging the two of you.

You kissed Ian happily,wrapping your arms around his neck.Gale suddenly let you go,making you fall to the floor while laughing."Okay Gale,he has a lady.You gotta play nice.",Honeymaren laughed.