𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

"It's nothing to joke around Renjun" said Taeyong coldly

"It's nothing to joke around Renjun" said Taeyong coldly. "I'm serious, you know I rarely joke with work" Renjun said seriously. "Pass it" said Taeyong and Renjun put it in his hand.

Taeyong examine it carefully, he and Renjun were the only one who knew Tzuyu's password. "It is hers..." said Taeyong, nostalgia and pain trailing in his voice.

He sighted. "Tomorrow, first thing in the morning, we question her" he said serious. "It doesn't matter what it takes, she going to tell us everything" he said. "Jaehyun, go tell Hendery" he said. Jae-hyun nodded and left the office. "And Renjun, find as much information as possible of her" said Taeyong.

"I already have something. Her name is Byun Ara, she's 18, she was born February 26, 2002. She goes to Seoul National University, and studied architecture. Her profile says that she also knows advanced juudo and Taekwondo, she lives in Gardenia district, in the medium ranks, although closer to the higher, marino street, house number 170" he informed. Taeyong nodded. That would help them in the future, more importantly, tomorrow. "Send the information to Hendery, he'll know what to do, also send it to me" Renjun nodded and left the office.

Ara was curled in a ball on the cold floor. She was half asleep. She was cold also hungry. The metal door suddenly burst open.

Yuqi took her to a different room. It was plain, almost like hers. She felt very claustrophobic, she didn't even know the time, if it was night or day, or anything.

She sat on the metal chair chair that was in the middle of the room, as Yuqi instructed. She got tied and left alone. She was scared, very scared, but wouldn't really want to admit it.

The door opened, showing a very handsome man. He had a beautiful face, you could almost mistake him as a prince. But his eyes, those were sharp and cold, piercing into her. He sat on the chair in front, which look way more comfortable that hers.

"you should already know why you are here" his cold masculine voice said. "I remind you that you are seen here, every move you make, it's recorded" he said. Ara's heart was beating soundly, she was sure it would pop out of her chest soon.

"Let's start, shall we" he said, trying to hide a small smirk. "Byun Ara, I'll go directly into de question" he said, looking directly at her. "How the hell do you know my name?" she asked surprised. "I am the one asking questions princess" he said. Ara almost choke at the pet name given, but eventually hold it in.

"Well, where did you found the phone?" he asked. "I found it in the streets" she responded shortly. "That phone should have been in a special place, tell the truth" he ordered. "I swear I found it in the streets" she said, trying to keep composure. "I remind you, we know all your personal information, your responses put your love ones in danger or safety" he said and Ara gulped.

She took a shaky breath. "I was walking, and I found it on the floor, I was walking through Morada street" she said, with monotone voice, so she didn't sound scared. "check the heartbeats" he said in a small micro he had attached to his cloth.

"Let's say you are saying the truth, what lead you here?" he asked. "I was taking the phone to the police station but a lag appeared in the screen and a stranger told me to follow his directions, I didn't want to, but at the end I did it" she said. She was looking directly into his eyes. She was pretty brave to not be even bumping her leg, but she was making a big effort inside her. She was on the verge of an anxiety attack.

"Are you sure you aren't lying?" he asked, voice or erring through her ears. She could hear her blood pumping in her ears, starting to feel dizzy. "I-I swear" she said in between shaky breaths. She was shaking roughly, and taking big breaths, now not being able to hide the anxiety she had. Her vision started to distort, and then, everything went black.

"How did the questioning went?" asked Taeyong. "She responded two question, but then she fainted after a panic attack" Hendery reported. "Here is the recording" said Hendery, giving him an iPad and playing it there.

"I'll send them to Renjun, he will look more into her reactions" he said. Hendery nodded and then was dismissed.