𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

"Come Ara, i'll present you some friends" said Yuqi

"Come Ara, i'll present you some friends" said Yuqi. She took the girl by her hand and dragged her to one of the center tables. "Hey girls!" Yuqi greeted. "She's Ara, our new member" presented Yuqi.

"Oh hi! I'm Miyeon!" greeted one of the girls sitting on the table. She was very pretty, her hair was dyed silver, and her nails were nicely done.

"I'm Minnie!" presented a black headed girl. She had blond strings of hair through her black hair. "Glad to meet you" she said with a smile.

"I'm Shuhua". The girl had very white skin, and her dark brown her contrasted it beautiful. Her fractions were soft, and she looked like a pure soul.

"I'm Soojin! Nice to meet you" presented a blonde one. Her skin was also very white, her pink lips made her look even more delicate, and her eyes had a very pretty shape.

"I'm Seoyeon" said the last one. Her hair was short, it was only above her shoulders. Her skin was more tanned than the other ones, but it made her look beautiful. Her eyes were strong, and her nails were long and black.

"Yuqi, you never mentioned a new member" said Shuhua. "Oh, she joined a couple of months ago" said Yuqi. "We've been crazy, so it didn't really crossed my mind to tell you" she said smiling a bit. "It's okay, don't worry" smilied Soojin.

"So, how did you join?" asked Minnie. "Oh, I was lead by a phone to the main headquarters" chinked Ara. "I found a phone on the floor, long story short, i was manipulated and i arrived there" she said.

"She has like the half of the voice at her feet" laughed Yuqi. "That's not true" said Ara with an awkward laugh. "Well, four of them" said Yuqi. "I only heard about Yangyang and Jeno, the other two I'm not really sure" said Ara. "Oh, and what do you thing about the two?" asked Seoyeon leaning on the table. "I'm not sure actually" she admitted. "I'm super close to both of them" she explained.

"But like, what would you do if Yangyang suddenly comes to you and confess?" asked Minnie. "Hmm... I would ask him to give me some time to meditate" she said. "That's only if it happened like, right now" she said. "And I would do the same to Jeno and the other two" she said.

"Oh and Yuqi, what happened with Lucas?" asked Miyeon. "Oh, we sorted it out, it was only a misunderstanding, we both look at each other like siblings, we just took it the wrong way" she explained. "Oh, I'm glad you sorted it out" smiled Soojin.

The dinner arrived. The bunch of girl ate together, they got to know each other and Ara actually really liked them. She knew they were another mafia group that only was composed by woman, name g-idle. She learned that there was an organization of only mafia girl groups, which consisted on them, another mafia named Mamamoo, Red Velvet, Twice, Dream Catcher and Itzy.

"We were trying to ask BP to help us with a little something, but they suddenly dropped out request" said Seoyeon not really happy about that. "BP?" asked Ara. "Oh, it's a group of assassins, they are for girls, and their complete name is BlackPink. They're one of the best assassin groups out there" explained Shuhua.

The dinner ended and the dance floor was opened. It was a formal reunion, so the dances were mostly typical.

"Shall we dance?" she heard a voice asking.

who should it be? 👀👀

that's me watching y'all suffer because shiT'S GOING WILD

i be feeding you well today (^^)