𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷

chittaphon ksksks

sorry.

The youngest, aka dream, were on the office, eight of them

The youngest, aka dream, were on the office, eight of them. Ara gulped, knowing he was most likely assigning a mission.

"Okay, you have a new mission. This is important, you'll ambush someone. You need to get two things from them, this," he said showing a picture a golden cretid card, most likely having more money that all of Ara's organs. "and a USB, careful with it, it's important" he said, and all nodded. "There's going to be a wooden cabin, you'll enter there and will revive the golden card, bellow the cabin, there's a passage, that will lead to one of their bases, and down there, is the USB, in the room deepest in the base" he said. "When you leave, destroy the place" he ordered, and all nodded.

"When do we leave?" asked Mark. "Tomorrow night. You just need to go to the Street race on Margarita district, you know were" he said, and the eight of them nodded. "Look our for Ara, it's her first mission" the boys nodded, and they were dismissed.

"You're going to be okay, don't worry" said Chenle, patting softly her shoulder.

"Are you all ready?" asked Jaehyun. The team nodded. Ara's heart was going extremely fast. She had a black outfit and had the bugs Taeyong had given her. "Remember, you'll find Lucas there, he's your key" said Jaehyun.

They arrived to the floor were their cars were. They had bought a whole floor from the building for their cars. They enter one of the vans, Mark being the one that drives. The drive was a bit long, since Margarita was a bit far from Amelia.

"We're here" announced Mark. He had park the van a bit far from the racings, since their plates couldn't be seen. They got out of the car, and they seven of them together walked towards the racings, where Lucas was already waiting. Renjun was back at headquarters monitoring them.

Ara took a deep breath, and she changed her facial expression to a serious one. "They will recibe my pride" said Lucas to the host of the race, and he nodded. The host was a build up wan, he was told, and very serious. Behind him, had to persons guarding him, if something were to happen, there was also a small wood cabin, guarded by other people, two at the front doors, and four on each corner.

The race started. Ara was in the middle of all the boys, surrounding her so that she could be more
protected. Lucas, or as he change his name to the mission, Kai, pushes the pedal and the car went, along him.

Lucas was one of the best racers, he was going to win no matter who was running along side him. The sound of the engines could be heard as they rush through the pavement. Soon, Lucas crossed the ending line, winning, but it wasn't that easy, there were more in line to race against the winner, that being Lucas.

The races went on an on, and finally, the price was theirs. The eight of them walked towards the cabin, and Lucas left discretely towards the van, so he could escape unnoticed with them.

They were right outside the cabin, Ara's heart was pumping with force, but she reminded with her blank face. The door was unlocked and it now the planned started.

 The door was unlocked and it now the planned started