𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓼𝓲𝔁

Ara woke up to the missing warmth of Yangyang

Ara woke up to the missing warmth of Yangyang. She knew he had a mission that morning, but she just wanted his arms around her again.

She eventually got up lazily and went out of the room. The place was new to her, so she just kind of walked hoping she eventually found the kitchen or someone who could guide her.

"Thank god... Haechan, i summon you" she said. The called boy walked towards her. "I have been summoned" he said. "Mind taking me to the kitchen?" she asked. "No, fuck off" he said. "I asked nicely" she said acting hurt. "I know, it's a joke bro, come" he said.

"Oh hey Ara, Haechan" greeted Taeil. "Morning Taeil, morning everyone" she greeted. "What's up losers" Haechan said plopping on a chair. Ara sat down on another chair next to his, the group wasn't really complete without wayv.

"so... Ara... slept good?" asked Mark. "Uh, yeah?" she responded. "With Yangyang" he added. "what?!" she asked surprised. "We didn't do anything, just sleep" she said. "are you sure about that" said Jaemin raising his brow. "Yeah, i'm pretty sure" she said scoffing. "There's children present!" exclaimed Doyoung pointing at Minha.

Breakfast wasn't tranquil... of course it wasn't we're talking about NCT here. "Yah! you bald demon! don't steal my food!" said Ara. "Ouch! she pinched me! everyone saw that?" said Haechan. "Haechan, don't steal her food, and Ara, don't pinch him" said Taeyong done with his life.

Eventually, they didn't mind Taeyong, and continued bickering. Now Haechan was poking her side, making her jolt. She grabe his arm and bit him. "You cannibal!" exclaimed Haechan. "Gross no, and even more gross if i had to eat you" she said gagging. "Imagine we encountered a cannibal" said Mark. "Don't summon it Mark" said Yuta.

Breakfast ended in a very chaotic way as always. The persons who worked there were the ones who cleaned everything up. They were mostly done with the group by now and it was only the first day.

Ara showered. They didn't had more clothes as they went out in emergency last night. So she put her pijama on, a single oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts. She grabbed her phone and went back to the leaving room, where most of them were.

She didn't have social media anymore, so she somehow didn't know what to on her phone. The boys were playing Mario Kart on the gigantic screen, she looked at them, there was one control left. "I call the last control!" she exclaimed.

The morning continued and turned into noon. They were still playing, until wayv arrived. "Ara, I need to talk with you" said Yangyang. The girl nodded and stood up.

They walked into the room they slept last night. They sat on the bad and Ya huang looked at her taking her hands.

"They have your parents, Ara" he said.

le grand chaleé

le grand chaleé