𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"They know we're here" said Renjun through the earpiece

"They know we're here" said Renjun through the earpiece. "Prepare for resistance" he said.

Stray kids had granted them permission to enter their territory. They where in good terms with NCT, so they let them in without problem.

Gun shots were heard as Ara Winwin and Doyoung continued, trying to not be seen, the three light on their feet. "Fuck it, let's just kill everyone, they already know we're here" said Doyoung.

They charged towards the resisting enemies as they were ready to attack whatever intruder they saw. Winwin had his blades out, Ara had her shoe and glove knife out, and Doyoung had his gun out.

"Winwin! dodge!" said Ara and the said boy dodge the kick that went directly towards the man's throat, slashing it open and blood oozing through it.

They kept on going until they found the said door. "Guard it, Chenle is already inside with his team, you have people coming your way" said Renjun.

As he said, gang members from the enemy mafia were charging towards them. As they were fighting, Ara got stabbed on her arm, letting a yell of pain out. "You motherfucker!" she said in anger as she hold her bleeding arm with her hand. She stood up in pain, ignoring it and charging towards the man who had stabbed her. She didn't hesitate to take her own knives from her knife holder and stab him in the throat.

Her left arm was hurt. The stab wasn't that deep, but it still hurt. "Ara! are you okay?!" asked Winwin as they fought. "I'm okay, don't worry" she said.

"Chenle and Jisung have finished, get ready to get out" said Renjun. Chenle and Jisung erupted from the door. They moved as fast as they could towards the entrance, eventually getting out.

Chenle and Jisung had collected information in different usb-s, they had extracted every drop of information as Renjun told them how to do it.

They were back in the car the five of them, ara was holding her arm in pain as her hand was full of her blood. "Renjun, tell Bangchan someone's hurt" said Winwin.

They arrived to the meeting place in case of an emergency like this. Stray Kids told them that if someone was hurt they could go to them. Of course, it wasn't an important base.

Jisung (Han) treated Ara's wound. It wasn't that bad, could have been worse. Stitched did the job, and they were on their way towards the house.

"Ara! I heard you got hurt, are you better?" asked a worried Yangyang walking towards her. "Yes, don't worry" she said smiling and taking his hand.

They went towards their room. Ara showered first and then Yangyang. She was laying on their shared bed scrolling through Netflix, trying to find something interesting.

She felt Yangyang laying next to her. She scooted towards him as she turned off the tv. She looked up at his fine features. She planted a kiss on the lower part of his cheek.

"You're so cute when you want" said Yangyang. "You're always cute" she said. "I'm not" said Yangyang. "Yes you are" she said. They stayed in silence for a few seconds. "You're beautiful" he said.

Ara looked up towards him. He was looking down at her. She had a little smile planted on her face, and to Yangyang's eyes, it was the most beautiful smile.

Yangyang leaned in slowly, as she adjust herself better. Their lips met, dancing softly. They fit perfectly with each other. His hands were hugging her from her waist and her hands were on his chest. The way they felt their lips together made euphoria explode inside them. Never wanting to separate, making the moment a forever lasting one.

They had fallen in love.

me: fluff fluff and more fluff