𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

"so, what are you good at?" asked Jeno, walking through the training place, which was underground

"so, what are you good at?" asked Jeno, walking through the training place, which was underground. "I'm black belt at juudo and taekwondo" said Ara as if it was nothing. Jeno raised an eyebrow at her. "I can juudo flip you if I want" said Ara looking at his doubtful face. "Try then" he said, not really trusting she could do it. Ara sighted. "alright" she said.

Without word, she flipped him swiftly, he ending on the ground. "Why didn't you warned me?" he said still in the ground. "I don't think the enemies tell you when they are attacking" Ara said shrugging. "This is different" said Jeno. Ara chuckles and offered him a hand, which he took.

"So, do you know how to fire an arm?" asked Jeno. "Do I look like- of course not!" said Ara looking at the arm on her hand weirdly.

Jeno sighted. He accommodated her hands on the gun, and helped her with her posture. He was kind of back hugging her, and his hands were over hers, so she could fire it. "You need to put force on your hand, the arm will make you rebound" said Jeno and Ara nodded. She felt herself flushing because of the sudden approach. His hands being way bigger than her small ones, taking her firmly.

They fired the gone together. She felt the force of the gun, and it was her first time fireing one, so she felt it quite foreign. "Now try it alone" said Jeno getting separated from her. Her heart started to beat normally again, though she felt colder.

She fired again. She did for about an hour, and although it was not that good, she was getting better at it. "Well, looks like you will only need more training" said Jeno. "Hey but I'm not actually going out to, you know, do mafia things" said Ara more like asking him. "Uh, you are, the moment you set foot here and were innocent, you were now envolved in this world" said Jeno. "Wait! I never agreed to this!" argued Ara. "Rules are rules love" said Jeno with a half smile. Ara's heart clenched, she didn't want to go doing crazy dangerous things. "So yeah, you are part of the mafia now" affirmed Jeno. Ara bit her lip, not wanting to be part of this. There goes her dream of being an architect, right through the toilet.

"When you get used to it it isn't that bad" said Jeno walking towards the door, with Ara trailing behind him. "It is fun actually" Jeno added with a smile. "I don't find the 'fun' in this" scoffed Ara. "You know, mafia isn't just of killing people randomly or stealing whatever. It's a power chain. The more powerful, the more control you have" explained Jeno. "It's a complete life style, usually not hurting civilians" said Jeno. Well, at least she was free from that.

"So, how up are we in the chain?" asked Ara. Jeno sighted. "Right now, we aren't in search of power..." he said pausing. "We are in search of revenge" he said coldly, and chills went down Ara's spine. She knew what he talked about.

They wanted to avenge Tzuyu's death.