𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"Team three, keep going" said Renjun though the earpiece

"Team three, keep going" said Renjun though the earpiece. "Stop" he ordered. "There's someone in the room in front" he said. "Hide" he said.

The group move silently towards the wall, were they lost themselves in darkness thanks to their black cloths. "He's going your way, Chenle, kill him" ordered Renjun. Just as the man saw them and was about to react, his head was already twisted, his neck cracking. Chenle caught the body, and dragged it towards the wall, leaving it there. "Continue" said Renjun.

Ara looked at Chenle. His face was so innocent and cute, yet, killing that man didn't even took him a breath, and without second thought, the head of the man was twisted.

"Renjun, it has a password" said Jeno in a low voice. "Right, there's more inside, i have them all" he said. "893720980237" he said slowly, and Jeno puches the buttons.

A click was heard, and Jeno pushed the door, another small room showing. "I hacked into the system, put your hand Chenle" said Renjun.

The last code was now in front of them, it was an iris reader. "Jaemin, put your eye" said Renjun. "Do i take it out or..." joked Jaemin. "It's not the right moment Jaemin" said Renjun. "Yeah sorry" he apologized and the machine read his eyes.

The door opened. The room was full of cables, but that was not only only all. "Guys, prepare for the bolting" said Renjun. "Ara, you do it, Jaemin, check those things out" said Jeno.

"Renjun, there's another door here" said Jaemin. "We don't have time for that" he said. "If it's this hidden, it must be important" said Jaemin. Renjun sighted. "Gimme a sec" he said. "Ara, now" he said. Jaemin heard the keyboard on the other side of the earpiece. "90087652820, that's the code" he said.

The door pushed opened, white smoke coming out. "Are we sure... this isn't dangerous?" asked Chenle. "Whatever, you come with me" Jaemin.

Both teens entered carefully, leaving Jeno and Ara alone. "Guys, hurry, we need to turn the bolting up" said Renjun. "Wait... there are cells here" said Jaemin. "What?" whispered Jeno. "It doesn't matter, go out of there, we need to turn the bolting up now" said Renjun. "There's a girl, she's about 12, at the last cell" said Jaemin. "Jaemin- "Give me two minutes, Chenle, help me" he said. "Guys- Jesus christ..." murmured Renjun.

"Ara, start getting ready" said Renjun, and she nodded. "Are you done now?" asked Renjun in a rush. "Almost- there" he said. "Come, we'll get you out" he said. "There's no more time, Ara, now, you have a minute to get out" said Renjun. Ara and Jeno lifted the lever. "Jaemin, Chenle! Hurry!" she called.

Both erupted from the door, a young girl behind them. "Go! you have a minute and 20 seconds" said hurried Renjun.

Jaemin carried the small girl, and together they ran for the exit. "Jeno, take out your gun, there's someone at the right door" said Renjun. He did as he was told, and without hesitating he shot the person. "30 seconds!" said Renjun. "Shit, we're not going to make it" said Chenle. The entrance was still meters away.

"20!" he said. "10! fuck!" renjun cursed. There was about five seconds left, and they were out, still running so they wouldn't get the heat of the explosion. A strong sound boomed. They were a bit far, but still, they weren't far enough.

They kept on going even if their lungs were about to explote. They saw the black van waiting for them a meters away.

They arrived to the van exhausted, the girl still in Jaemin's arms. Her hair was black, her skin very white, and she had deep brown eyes.

The car started to move on the second, getting away from the place before they knew who they were. They arrived to the penthouse, they were all exhausted. The rest had arrived a bit earlier, since they went out the moment Renjun told them.

"Are you crazy?! You almost didn't make it!" stormed an angry Renjun. He looked at the innocen looking girl. She was barefoot and had a white cloth. "Take her to Taeyong" said Renjun.

The group went up to Taeyong's office. "We brought someone" said Chenle. Taeyong looked at the girl. "Who is she?" he asked. The group looked at her. The girl opened her mouth slowly.

"Chou Minha" she said in a small voice. And that moment, Taeyong knew there was something seriously wrong.