𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

"Ara, move to your right, there a trap at your left" Renjun's voice was heard through her earpiece

Ara kept on moving, quiet like a mouse. "Turn to your left" he said. "Renjun, there literally no floor after this" she said. "Jump" he said. "Wait what the fuck" she said. "Just jump, trust me" he said. "You're fucking crazy" she said, before making herself fall.

She felt a pair of arms catch her, and she finally opened her eyes, only to see Yangyang. "Renjun's crazy" said Yangyang. "He is" she said, as her hands were still around his neck.

"What the hell with this base" said Ara. It was plainly weird, like that sudden lack of floor. "It's messed up" said Yangyang. "Renjun" called Ara. "I don't really see anything here" she said. "Are we sure this is not only a distraction?" she asked. "My computer sense a hot spot" he said. "You're almost there" he said.

The two kept on walking cautiously. There was no one inside, but still, a weird feeling was surrounding them. "You're scared?" teased Yangyang. "I'm not" defended Ara. "You taking my hand said otherwise" he said. Ara but her lip in realization, letting his hand go immediately. "Shut it" she said, looking at the other way to hide her blushed cheeks.

"Stop" said Renjun. The pair stopped just at the moment. "Let me check something real quick" he said. "Don't move" he ordered. "Okay, go on, you'll see a door at the end of the corredor" he instructed.

Ara and Yangyang kept on walking. They finally reached the door, and Renjun gave them the passcode. Yanyang has his gun out, ready to attack. They opened the door, but there was nothing inside, but another door. "Renjun?" asked Yangyang. "Fuck, get out of the base now" he said. "Move your legs, there's no time, a gas bomb is about to go off" he said. "Shut why didn't i see it earlier" he said.

Both ran towards the closest exit, but the place was like a maze. "Renjun, where the damn entrance" asked Yangyang. "To your right" he said. "There's only a wall" said Ara. "Holly shit" said Renjun. "Kept going straight" he said.

"Turn to your right now" said Renjun. The smell of gas was now smelling. They knew they didn't have much time until both dropped. Both had a hand covering their mouth, Yangyang had her hand in his as the ran together.

He noticed how she started to slow down. He turned to look at her, she looked dizzy. "Yangyang..." she said. "I- she didn't finish when she dropped to her knees, almost to the ground but Yangyang caught her. "Renjun, Ara is down" he said desperate. "Fuck, carry her and keep on going" he said. "The exit is only a few meter away.

Yangyang had the girl on his arms. Now he was also starting to get dizzy. He reached the entrance, and busted out. "We're out" he said trembly. "Lucas will be there in a few seconds now" said Renjun.

Yangyang eventually fell unconscious, still holding ara on his arms. The gas had intoxicated them, not enough for them to die, but enough to cause damage.

Lucas arrived, only to see both on the floor. "Oh my god" he said. "Renjun, tell Jungwoo to be ready when we arrive, they're both unconscious" he said. "Ten, help me with them" said Lucas.

Ten carried Ara and Lucas Yangyang. Both put them carefully inside the car, and drove as fast as they could to the headquarters.

"What happened?!" asked Taeyong when they finally were in Jungwoo's care. "It was a trap" said Renjun. "One of the little rats we captured lied" he said. "Oh god..." said Taeyong. "I'll call Kun, he cares for Yangyang a lot" he said.

Renjun sighted. Was it his fault?

 Was it his fault?