𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

"Is there a way we can trigger Byun Ara?" asked the mysterious voice

"Is there a way we can trigger Byun Ara?" asked the mysterious voice. "We know she has her parents, whom she cares a lot about" said Azul. "Hmm" hummed the voice. "We need her to be more active in all this" the voice said.

"Do what you must"

"Taeyong, we got a message" said Renjun from the earpiece. "Come quick, it's a threat" he said. Renjun kept on looking at the message, trying to find from who it was, but the code was to complex even for Renjun.

"What is it Renjun?" asked Taeyong. The younger boy showed his computer to the leader, showing a single message.

unknown:
you either discover this
yourself or we take her.

"What the hell" murmured Taeyong. "Take who'm from our girls? Yuqi, Ara or Minha?" he asked. "Seeing the situation, it's either Ara or Minha, Yuqi is safe" said Renjun. "That's what we though with Tzuyu Renjun" said Taeyong.

Renjun sighted. "I know..." he murmured. "We need to protect the three of them" said Taeyong. "We can loose another member" said Taeyong. "Even if Minha isn't a member, we still need to protect her, for Tzuyu" said Taeyong.

"I think i got an idea..." said Renjun. Taeyong looked at him. "We should put a chip in them" he said. "I know it's sounds creepy, but we can't loose them" said Renjun. Taeyong sighted. "I'll think about it" he said.

Taeyong left the computer room. He found Jeno on the walking by halls. "How's Ara?" Taeyong asked. "Oh, good?" he responded. "Just asking, you two seem pretty close" he said, not forgetting to wink. "Wait! It's nothing like that!" said Jeno, with an evident blush on his cheeks.

Taeyong kept on walking while laughing at the younger boy. "Looks like Ara has many behind her" he murmured with a chuckle. "Oh really? who?" asked Kun suddenly.

"Jesus fucking christ I almost died!" said Taeyong with a hand on his heart. "The oh so intimidating leader squeaking, that was cute" laughed Kun.

"Anyways, spill the tea" he remembered. "Oh, I'm talking about Hendery, Renjun, Jeno and maybe, just maybe, Yangyang" Taeyong said. "Damn, you're right" said Kun. "I'll interrogate my baby chick" he said. "Yangyang?" asked Taeyong. "Yeah" he responded. "That child is spoiled by you" said Taeyong chuckling. "He's not...?" said Kun. Taeyong look at him. "I guess he is..." Kun gave up.

The two men kept on talking on their way up, they mostly talked about their younger members, mostly their spoiled ones, like Yangyang, Chenle and Jisung.

They arrived to the top floor, walking together, until they heard something.

"Ten! What the hell?" called Kun, seeing one of the older wayv boys with a kitty on his arms. "I couldn't just leave him" cried Ten. "Look at him!" he said showing him like simba. "He has a point" said Taeyong. Kun looked at him. "Okay i'll shut up, your kids, your responsibility" he said. "Please Kun! can we keep it?" asked Yangyang. "Baby Ya huang is asking" said Ten. "I'm not your baby!" defended Yangyang. Kun sighted. "Can we Taeyong?" Kun asked the leader. "Looks cute, why not?" said Taeyong. "Yes!" both boomed at the same time.

"What all the commotion?" Yuqi and Ara came out of their room with Minha trailing behind them. "We got a cat!" said Yangyang. "Oh my god! a cat! i always wanted to have one!" said Ara rushing down the stairs. "It's so cute!" she said looking at the kitty. "We should name it" said Yuqi. "He's a boy" said Yangyang.

The three girls sat with Ten and Yangyang, and not after, Hendery also sat with them. The two leaders looked at the members they grew to care for so much. Even if Kun was only the leader of the Wayv, he still cared for the rest of NCT, and of course Taeyong cared for everyone.

"Louis it is!" announced Minha. "Welcome to the family" said Ara scratching his neck softly, the cat cuddling against her. "We should also have a dog" said Lucas. "Shut up you duck" said Yuqi. "Hey! why duck?" he asked. "Lucas de duck" said Ara looking at him. "Geez, where's his culture?" murmured Yuqi.

Little did they know, the happiness they felt now, will soon turn into chaos and pain.

got fluffy for this one

i'm sorry i really needed to include louis.

and also, what do you think about the boys who are crushing on our girl?