𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮

"The base has four entrances

"The base has four entrances. There will be four teams, two of five, two of six. Minha and Renjun will give us instructions while we're entering the base. We'll have back up from lower ranks.

What all of you need to do, arrive to the main room. The teams will be; Doyoung, Jeno, Jisung, Kun and Johnny. You'll enter through door number one.

Team number two; Chenle, Ara, Yuqi, Jaemin and Ten, you enter from number two.

Team number three; Yangyang, Yuta, Xiaojun, Haechan, Jaehyhun and me. We enter from door number three.

Team number four; Winwin, Jungwoo, Mark, Taeyong Hendery and Lucas. You enter from door number four.

The four doors lead to corridors that then separated in two. This is were it becomes complicated, the base is a maze like place. Renjun and Minha will give you orders, and you need to follow them exactly as they say.

You all will find es higher on the door before the Great Room. At Minha's signal, you enter. Kill every person inside expect the one sitting in a throne like chair.

When the person is the only one missing, Doyoung, Ara, chi block them, get out of the base, and question them
in the nearest car. That'll be Hendery and Yuta's job.

Meanwhile, Haechan and his team will stay back at the base. Stay hidden, and when Renjun gives you the signal, you either enter the base with Ara's team or you explode it" he said.

"We leave tomorrow morning, rest tonight, you'll need it" said Taeyong. The group was dismissed and each left to their respective rooms.

Ara was getting ready along with Yangyang. They were close to the truth about Tzuyu. "Are you ready Ara?" asked Yangyang. The girl nodded and both left the room.

The group was now ready to go out. Ara walked towards Yangyang and grabbed his hand softly. "Please be safe" she said. "I will, I promise" he said with a smile. The girl tiptoed and planted a small soft kiss on his lips.

"Team number two, go through the left tunnel" said Minha. The group followed the order. The base was silent, like if no one was there. That only made Ara more tensed.

"Number two, through the middle one" said the young girl again. They followed the order. Steps were heard as they advanced, making everyone's heart beat harder. "Chenle, this one is up to you" said Minha.

Chenle wasn't called the silent killer for no reason, and even before he anyone could react, he had already killed the woman coming their way. "Continue" said Minha.

The group finally saw the two main doors. They had infiltrated successfully. They haven't been see by the guards yet, they needed to wait for the rest of the group.

Renjun gave the signal and they finally entered the door, only to see a young woman sitting on the throne looking down at them. "I have been expecting you" she said with a smile.

"It can't be"

i'm back from the death 🥰

please stay safe everyone. and if you can donate, do it.