𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Like Yangyang's child rufunrifiv

i'll stop with the bad jokes now.

The team entered the cabin

The team entered the cabin. The host had a small chest and he opened it, showing a golden card, just like Taeyong said. Mark was about to walk towards the host, but he stopped him. "Oh no, not you, the girl comes for it" he said, smirking a bit. The plan wasn't going as planned.

Ara breathed silently, and walked towards the intimidating man. She stopped in front of him, not to close, the perfect space so she could receive the card. The man let out a chuckle, and she drily gulped, before evading a direct blow.

"shit, they're attacking" Mark said. Ara was evading blows, waiting for her opponent to get tired and then she would trike. It eventually came, and she kicked right in his face. She still hadn't use the knives in her shoes, she was to scared yet.

She suddenly got tugged towards the wall by the man. "You little rat, you though you could scape? You're the only one that will go out of here alive, but only for a night" she chuckled. Ara felt disgusted. She kneed him on the stomach, but he didn't budge. "Will take more gorgeous" he said winking. Ara breathed in, in all happened so fast, her knives were bout, and his lower leg was bleeding. "You little bitch!" he said getting up despise his wound, but it did't last much, as she slashed him with a kick.

When the host was down, it ended quickly in the first floor, but they knew there was still much to do. "Renjun, where's the entrance?" asked Mark from his ear pierce. "Right bellow the host" said Renjun. "He's still alive" informed Jaemin. Chenle sighted, stabbing him with his blade directly in the heart. "Now he's not" he said, mas Jeno kicked the man out of the way. "Thanks Chenle" he said.

Ara was terrified. She slashed a man, she literally slashed him, and would have killed him if Chenle didn't do it first. The way Chenle stabbed that man, without remorse or thinking it twice, and he looked now, without regret. The way Jeno kicked him out of the way like if he was just a turned chair. She bit her lip, but deep down she was glad he was down, after all, he wanted to rape her.

"Let's advance" said Jaemin, and all nodded. Ara was between Jisung and Chenle, climbing down through the ladder that would guide them to the underground base. "If things get out of control, there's another exit down a big hall at the right of the main room" said Renjun. "But Haechan, no matter what, explote the grenade.

They continued cautiously. "There's a room on your left, there's people there, be careful, they'll ambush" Renjun said. Mark made some signs, and eventually the boys understood, Jisung passing him a chain he had on his jeans. Mark threw it, and it landed in front of the door, making an ear pricing sound, and just like Renjun said, people came out.

The fight started. As much as Ara hated what she was doing, she knew her life was on the line, and eventually let her blades out of her boots.

A man came rushing towards her, ready to stab her. but she reacted quickly, jumping and knowing the sharp long knife out of his hands, while she was still in the air, she put her hands on his shoulder, making her go behind him, and eventually end up stabbing him with the end of her boots.

A mas was pointing at her woth his gun, but he ended up falling down when Haechan broke his neck easily. Ara's breath hitched, they really did not have any regret.

They advance, eventually arriving to the boss room. They blasted the door, and entered. They searched for it and eventually found the USB. Things seemed to be relaxed now that they had finish with everyone in the base, but as they were going out, more people burst from the left and right hall. "fuck" cursed Haechan.

He took out his gun and shoot, getting some out of the game, same the other boys, but she couldn't bring herself to, even though she already stabbed like four people.

They were close enough to have hand to hand combat, and Ara started attacking and much as she could. She suddenly heard a pained low yell, knowing from who it was. "Jeno!" She gasped. She quickly moved towards him to shield him. He was stabbed on his abdomen, he was bleeding quite a lot, but he eventually got up, and fought off some.

"You need to go now, more reinforcements are coming, you have time to scape now" said Renjun. "Jeno's hurt, tell Jungwoo to be ready for when we come back" Ara said. "Get out from the main entrance, there is less people" ordered Renjun.

Jaemin put his arm around Jeno to support him, and as they shot the last ones, they advance towards the entrance. They climbed the leather, Jaemin supporting Jeno who knows how. The dead bodies form a few hours ago still layer there, blood on the floor and some on the walls.

They got out, and eventually needed to kill more people, though they weren't many. "Let's go! Hurry up!" called Chenle.

Haechan unlocked the grenade and through it towards the wooden cabin, and a few seconds later, an explosion could be heard, heat even hitting them a bit while hurrying  towards the car.