𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Renjun sat in front of his computer typing furiously

Renjun sat in front of his computer typing furiously. Tracing the person who brought Ara here was way more difficult that he expected.

"fuck, they must also be a hacker, their information is deep down protected" he murmured. He typed codes and codes, numbers and numbers, do this, so that, and it was still difficult for him.

Renjun took a deep breath. He took a sip of the water he had next to him, and continued working. Renjun was considerate one of the best hackers in the mafia, he was very skilled, but also very wanted, dead or alive.

"bingo" he said with a smirk. One layer of security down, god knows how many more. He hadn't slept a lot, trying to catch that person, and also tracking WayV.

After a few more hours of work, Renjun came to the conclusion that the person who brought her here, was connected to Tzuyu, he didn't know what way, but they certainly were. Tzuyu's old phone was still were it was supposed to be, but all her information was in the other one, the one Ara found.

"How's it going?" asked Taeyong entering the room full of screens. "Well, I have advanced at least a bit" said Renjun, taking his focus out of the computer for a second. "But I'm sure this has something to do with Tzuyu" stated Renjun. "How are you so sure?" asked Taeyong. "Well... the phone Ara brought... the first location that I could find was Tzuyu's old apartment" said Renjun.

Taeyong's eyes went big. The apartment was unknown to everyone, except Renjun, who was the only one that knew were it was.

Tzuyu was a wanted criminal in the mafia, she had power, her family was also part of the mafia. Her dad was the founder of one of the biggest mafias in Neo city, but eventually got taken down, every member of her family was taken down. Her being the last one, decided to join NCT, who kept her safe until she was powerful enough to bring her family mafia back up. Many wanted her killed because of that, and at the end, they achieve it.

"But why would that person wanted anyone to come here?" asked Taeyong to no one in particular. "It's not like they wanted to know our headquarters, since Ara seemed to arrived very easily" said Taeyong. "I still have no idea, sorry Taeyong" apologized Renjun. "I know you're doing your best, Renjun" said Taeyong.

Renjun turned back to his computer, typing in his computer again. He was going to get at the bottom of this, sooner or later.

 He was going to get at the bottom of this, sooner or later