𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂

Ara's parents where safe now

Ara's parents where safe now. They told them it was important for them to move out, and they did. Ara didn't end up in a very good way with her parents, but there was no other way.

"Based on the cabin's coordinates, I'm searching for the main base. The information we gained from Stray City is also helpful, we're getting closer" said Renjun to Taeyong. Minha was beside him. "She will be my helper until she's ready enough to be another hacker" said Renjun.

Ara was chilling with Yangyang on the roof of the house. "What will happen when we learn what happened to Tzuyu?" asked Ara. "We're probably going to work again i'm going up on the ranks again" said Yangyang.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you question" said Yangyang. The girl look at him in curiosity as her heart beat. "I feel great when i'm with you, Ara, I feel like you have completed me" he started. "So, let's make it official? Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. Ara smiled brightened even more the clear day. "Yes! I would love to!" she said.

A soft peak was planted on Ara's lips, but she reconnected them. Their lips danced a vals as they purred every emotion on the kiss.

The kiss became more heated, Yangyang slipped his tongue inside Ara's lips. She let him in, and as now their tongues where the ones who encountered in a dance.

They separated when the air had left both. "I love you Yang" she confessed. "I love you too Ara" he said.

"I found the base" said Renjun. Taeyong looked closely at the two. "It's near the cabin, more far into the woods" said Minha. She gave the coordinates, and Taeyong nodded. "Jae, tell arrange a meeting with the group" said Taeyong. The said man molded and went to find Taeil.

"Let's end this for once and for all"

sorry for the short chapter :(

anyways, the story is coming to an end 🥺 but there are still some chapters left, don't worry 🥰