𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Ara was outside the questioning room, looking at how Hendery and Yuta together did their job on the questioning

Ara was outside the questioning room, looking at how Hendery and Yuta together did their job on the questioning. A few hours have passed and the questioning still didn't advance.

"He's not saying anything" said Hendery from the mic. Ara groaned, and breathed strongly. "I'm going in" said Ara. "Wait what?" asked Yuta, but it was to late.

Ara bathed into the room. She grabbed the man by his collar and with a kick she stamped him into the wall. "Listed here you mother fucker" she said with a terrifying voice. "You either start talking, or thing will get nasty, and I will make sure to be the one who will causes your suffering" she said, her hand is his throat, not enough to kill him, but enough for it to hurt.

"What can you do?" asked the man underestimating her. "Believe me, i can turn your life into hell" she said with a smirk. "So? start talking" she ordered. "I won't tell you anything" he said.

The girl took his colar again, throwing him strongly to the other side of the room. He stamped against the wall, causing the air inside his lungs go out violently. He couldn't even move, when he felt the girl carrying him by his hair, so he could see her directly into the eyes.

"Start fucking talking" she ordered coldly. She took a boiling hot fork out. Her gloves avoided the burning feeling in her own skin. She was ready to burn him, without regret. "Ara, that's enough" she heard Taeyong's voice.

The girl let the fork fall, creating an unbearable sound, but the anger she felt was more. She threw the mas by his hair, but before she left, she throw a punch directly at his face, making her nose bleed and one of his teeth fall.

Without another word, she left the room, closing the door with force. Anger bubbling inside her, letting out a grown of desperation.

She took a deep breath, and went up towards the kitchen, she needed a chocolate milk to cool off. She really wanted Yangyang to wake up. She still felt guilty. She was also angry at herself, she only realized how she felt towards him when the accident happened.

She did really thought is was her fault.

sorry if this is shitty and short, i'm just kind of not feeling well