Chapter Two: Smokeshow.

There were a few other guards that were patrolling the place with guns and a few others were opening a fence. Through it came a bus filled with the new prisoners.

This is my ticket out of this hell hole.

I waited for the inmates to leave the bus and looked around if no one saw me.

I I moved as fast as my chained ankles could bring me away from my hiding place behind some wooden crates as I held the sack with my stuff close to me.

Making as little noise as possible I climbed up the ladder on the back of the bus and flattened myself on the hot surface of the bus and sighed of relief.

Now just hoping they couldn't see me from the towers. After all, he said he would take care of the rest.

Soon enough the vehicle started moving and I almost rolled off to the side

I stomped my boots straight on the top of the bus so I wouldn't fall of.

Letting my head drop back and closing my eyes I released another sigh of freedom.

After a while it was beginning to get really hot on the bus and I wanted to pull my shirt of but it wouldn't go further than the cuffs. I accidentally left the keys in the locked door.

I ripped the orange fabric and stuffed it in the bag with some struggle, but I did it.

The sun never seemed brighter and the sky never looked more blue like it does now. A soft breeze waved through my hair and clothes as I just breathed some fresh air.

*

When I finally saw the familiair sign of the town I rolled off to the side of the bus and jumped to the side of the road with a thud, I harshly landed on my shoes that were in the bag and I groaned loudly when they crashed into my stomach.

I swiftly made it into the woods and started to move as fast as I could, by now they would have been looking for me everywhere.

I expected for the Friendly Giant to take care of this and he would get them of my back eventually so for now I just needed to lay low and figure out what to do. I had nothing prepared whatsoever.

In the distance I could speeding cars and dogs barking.

My eyes widened in realization and I moved through the trees of the forest.

Branches grazed at my tattooed skin and I fell the whole time, over the roots of the trees, rocks, piles of leaves and what other bloody things covered the soiled this earth.

Birds whistled high above me in the trees and in the air, it looked like it was calming me a bit.

But that calmness stopped when I heard the dogs coming closer and closer. Of course they wouldn't use the sirens it would alert me about their whereabouts.

Now I was trying harder to flee than ever, to the place I would have to hide. Wherever that may be.

I clenched the sack in my fists behind my back but I was stopped by my own crashing memories and nostalgia hit me like a truck.

Sunny Side trailerpark.

As I arrived at the place I started looking for a particular man that would help me at any time.