Chapter Eight: Pitched.

She gasped and forgot all about he keys.

She slowly started walking over to the body and wondered if it was a corpse.

But that thought vanished when it suddenly inhaled a sharp breath.

The pink headed girl stepped back slightly with shock.
After that she but curiously stepped closer again.

"Oh my god." She murmured as the girl slowly raised her pale and sweaty head.

She rushed to her side and helped her stand up.

When she went to the Wyrm earlier Tallboy told her she was someone important but she suddenly had left Riverdale. But he didn't say who she was exactly but she knew she had to help her.

She dragged her towards the front steps of her trailer door and forgot about her keys.

Sighing she slowly lowered the girl to the ground and searched for the keys.

She suddenly heard the clinging sound when she grasped them and she breathed out in relief.

She opened the door and sat her down on the couch with slow moves.

The girl winced softly but didn't make any other sounds or moves.

She frantically searched her trailer for any first aid kit but she found out she didn't have any.

She though about how Fangs or Sweet Pea would have one because of the fights they are always getting themselves in.

She wiped her sweating forehead and her breath got stuck in her throat when the girls started talking.

"D-don't t-tell a, sssoul." She murmured sharply.

She rushed to Fangs and Sweet Pea's trailer and knocked on the door franticly.

They had separate trailers but they hung out at Sweet Pea's.

"What?" Sighed the annoyed Fangs.

Toni's eyes darted everywhere and she quickly walked inside past Fangs who still stood at the door with a weird look on his face.

She rushed back to the door and closed it.

"I need a first aid kit, do you have any?" She asked desperately.

"We do." Sweet Pea answered while rambling the box in his hand.

"Ok give it to me." She said ready to snatch the box from his grasp.

Sweet Pea held it above his head and smirked.

"Why would you need one, you seem fine. Right?" He asked getting worried for the state she was in.

"Please don't ask any question I just really need it now!" She yelled angrily.

Sweet Pea and Fangs scoffed.
"Say why or else you won't get it." Fangs said while crossing his arms.

Toni realized she would never leave their trailer with that box if she didn't tell them.

She was going to tell the boys the same thing Tallboy told her earlier today.

"She's really important for the Jones family." She sighed in defeat.

Sweet Pea grew suspicious. "Who?"

"The girl from earlier this week, the one with the prison clothes that carried around a bag." She answered waving her hand around ready to get the box from his grasp.

"The girl that knocked down the guards?" Fangs asked stepping forward.

"Yes, Tallboy said it was a long story but I really need that first aid kit right now."