Chapter Seventeen: Door-Kicking.

When they were done eating Toni went to the White Wyrm for her shift and Jinx was heading to Pop to ask about hers.

She sat the two empty plates and the two empty on the counter and walked to the kitchen where Pop stood in his usual apron.

"I want to work again, Pop." She stated.

Poptate looked up from his work and smiled. "Ofcourse. You can take the night shift for Monday."

"Yeah that's fine." She replied with a smile.

Walking out of the diner the bell announced that she was out.

When she came back to the trailer she kicked off her shoes and actually started throwing everything that was in her sack onto her bed.

The sack was much fuller than she though. She now had three pairs of shoes, the dirty white ones from prison her own white ones, black boots, and high-heel-boots.

Lots of other clothes, underwear, socks, jackets and sorts off other clothing items.

Under the pile of clothes she pulled out a jewelry box, a small bag with bathroom stuff in it and surprisingly, her old cracked phone. She never thought of be using this again but here she held it in her hands.

As she suspected the battery was empty so she searched the pile for her charger. When she found it she put it in and went on with what she was doing.

She even found her box with pictures of her and her family, her boy toy.

Oh god, her boy toy. She hasn't seen him for the longest time ever.

'Should I go to him?' She thought.

'No i can't.'

'But I do still love him.'

See,her boy toy wasn't an actual body toy to her. She actually loved him. But it was complicated. They weren't exactly allowed to be together, even if no one told them. They already knew.

Finally deciding she would look him up when she was ready, which she hoped that was soon though.

Opening her jewelry box and laying each piece of them on the pillow and she got the ones that she wore of of her wrists, fingers and her neck and laid them down next to the other pieces.

Jinx knows she has to many but most of them she found to pretty, some she got as presents and others she inherited from her family.

Everyone knows Jinx loves her bling, but she also knows for herself she can't keep them all.

Sighing she selected the prettiest and her most precious pieces and either wore them or put them back in a box. Others she laid on the small cabinet next to her bed and softly laid them next to each other.

She positioned herself on the bed because all this sorting made some room on her bed clear.

She threw the sack in the corner and separated her clean clothes from the dirty ones.

Her shoes she had set next to each other on the ground and she continues with the rest.

Folding the pieces she made small piles of shirts, pants, shorts, jackets, leggings and her other clothes and belongings.

When she was the she was confused with the size of the piles, even if she separated the dirty clothes form her clean ones she had expected it to be bigger.

She selected an outfit and quickly pulled it over her hot limbs.

(The outfit because imma lazy bish rn)

When she was done with piling them on top of each other she went to the kitchen and made herself a few sandwiches

Taking the newspaper from the side of the couch she began reading it.

Wasn't much interesting, she though. But when she flipped the paper around her eyes were full of shock.

"The Black Hood?" She murmured to herself.

"And he has a cypher?" She continued.

They actually named the shooter at Pops.

Not continuing to read the rest she finished her last sandwich and walked out the door after she grabbed her jacket threw on her shoes.

Toni had already opened the door when she finished lacing them.

"Where you heading?" She asked Jinx.

"I got a short shift at Pops. You?" She asked Toni when she tugged the jacket over her arms. This was actually a lie. Sorry Toni.

"I'll be cracking the cypher at Jughead's again." She answered.

That's true, she also was there last night.

"So Jughead huh?" Jinx grinned when she crossed her arms at Toni.

"Ugghh, he has a girlfriend." Toni sighed.

Jinx uncrossed her arms. "I think you would be great together."

"I'm more into girls anyways." Toni smirked.

"Oh really? So that's why you're keeping me here." Jinx smiled.

Toni grinned in a teasing manner. "No, sorry to break your fragile heart. But your not my type."

"Ouch, that hurt." Jinx mocked while she held a hand to her heart.

They both started laughing.

"I gotta bounce Toni, see you later." Jinx said with a hand sign of a salute.

Toni laughed. "Later."

Jinx stepped out of the trailer locking the door behind her.

She already asked Jughead for a certain address and when she reached it she was fuming with anger.

She locked her bike and clenched her fists.

Harshly shoving the keys in her pocket she stamped up the stairs of the porch.

And she kicked in the door.